That difficult decision

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

That difficult decision

Post by palerider »

Pale Junior plucked up the courage last night after months putting the moment off.

Dad, he said. I've got something to tell you. You're not going to like it.

I'm

Teetotal.

What the fuck should I do ?

:cry:

Newmarket

Re: That difficult decision

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 am Pale Junior plucked up the courage last night after months putting the moment off.

I'm

Teetotal.

Hit him :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 am Pale Junior plucked up the courage last night after months putting the moment off.

I'm

Teetotal.

Give him a break mate, and a little time .........................he is only 7 after all......... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:44 am

I'm

Teetotal.

Give him a break mate, and a little time .........................he is only 7 after all......... :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I'm

Teetotal.

I'm sending Forbes the butler round immediately my dear friend with a case of single malt and a collection of Vera Lynn albums.
Quite frankly I'm horrified. If I hadn't been arrested in Tesco's (again) for indecency with a marrow, I'd be there myself and administer a sound thrashing.
The nerve of him!
You poor man, does he not understand you're a lush and that this very statement could tip you over the edge, sending you in to the darkest of places, quite possibly even to supporting them from N17!!
It's blasphemy of the highest order!
The time for talking has passed, I'm afraid. You have to take action, otherwise he'll be dressing as a tranny, wearing ' I love Greta tee shirts' and talking like a Brummie!
A beating every hour with large sticks should be the starting point, followed up by scrubbing of the gob with industrial strength hand cleanser. It goes without saying that you starve the young oik for a year and make him sleep in the dungeon, until he comes to his senses.
Fear not my friend, if all else fails, send him to me. Gertrude the pot bellied pig is on high alert and Horace the cockeyed llama is working himself up in to a frenzy.
The game is afoot m'lud, and the rack is oiled.
You're not alone mon Ami, we will prevail.

Stiff upper lip my good man.

BB.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:31 am

I'm

Teetotal.

I'm sending Forbes the butler round immediately my dear friend with a case of single malt and a collection of Vera Lynn albums.
Quite frankly I'm horrified. If I hadn't been arrested in Tesco's (again) for indecency with a marrow, I'd be there myself and administer a sound thrashing.
The nerve of him!
You poor man, does he not understand you're a lush and that this very statement could tip you over the edge, sending you in to the darkest of places, quite possibly even to supporting them from N17!!
It's blasphemy of the highest order!
The time for talking has passed, I'm afraid. You have to take action, otherwise he'll be dressing as a tranny, wearing ' I love Greta tee shirts' and talking like a Brummie!
A beating every hour with large sticks should be the starting point, followed up by scrubbing of the gob with industrial strength hand cleanser. It goes without saying that you starve the young oik for a year and make him sleep in the dungeon, until he comes to his senses.
Fear not my friend, if all else fails, send him to me. Gertrude the pot bellied pig is on high alert and Horace the cockeyed llama is working himself up in to a frenzy.
The game is afoot m'lud, and the rack is oiled.
You're not alone mon Ami, we will prevail.

Stiff upper lip my good man.

BB.
You're too kind my learned friend. However, and I say this with a heavy heart as I've always believed a sound thrashing is the answer to any problem, but today's namby-pamby snowflake society would frown upon the birch and the thumb screw.

It's so sad. I've tried my best to bring him up in my image. I was so proud when I caught him masturbating watching a wench bent over the meat freezer in Tesco's and had nothing but praise when he stabbed a Chelsea fan at college. But this is different.

The doc has suggested a day watching a continual loop of a Palace v West Brom game. It may work. It sure as fuck would make me reach for the bottle.

JayK

Post by JayK »

I'm

Teetotal.

Get a DNA test. Surely can’t be your offspring
COYI!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I assume he is not married yet?
Covid in the Boardroom

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

:o
Frightening the youth of today fella.
Time to send him away to live with Aunt Bloomer who lives in the country. Worked years ago…
And don’t ever speak of this again of course

:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

palerider

Post by palerider »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm :o
Frightening the youth of today fella.
Time to send him away to live with Aunt Bloomer who lives in the country. Worked years ago…
And don’t ever speak of this again of course

:lol:
He's in a clinic getting better atm mate.

Expensive as they only use the best Brandy but you spare no expense for your own do you.