Floating stool.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Floating stool.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:23 pm I'm pleased to announce that I'm back on track.
A mammoth Richard was passed this morning at 8:09am. Whilst not quite the Nelson's column I was hoping for (for my new pottery scheme) the texture resembles that of a common house brick.
I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words, but most of all I'd like to thank God.

Bon chance.
Reassuring news my learned friend. I'm afraid there's different problem at Pale Towers.

Due to the fact that 'The Taste of Mai Kok', Langport's only Thai restaurant has still not opened, Lady P tried her hand at cooking, something she attempted once before and managed to cremate a boiled egg, but she's nothing if not willing so I let her serve me a home made red Thai crab curry.

Sadly, and I don't know what the fuck was in it, this morning it seems I have two arseholes and there was shit everywhere. I made her sleep in it of course while I cleaned myself up and made a cuppa.
I know the feeling my good fellow.
Countess BB dabbled in the cooking arts a while back and managed to burn water. Naturally she's been banished from the kitchen and Irene the Hairy Kazakh has taken charge. She's a fine wench and is up for the odd back scuttle when she's knocking up a crème brulé and is quite the nymph when I cover myself in treacle. Many's the time I've filled her chops with man goo over a plum duff.
I suggest you get a Latvian wench in to take over and send Lady P on a bricklaying or plastering course, it'll keep her occupied and save you money in the long run my compadre.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:37 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Reassuring news my learned friend. I'm afraid there's different problem at Pale Towers.

Due to the fact that 'The Taste of Mai Kok', Langport's only Thai restaurant has still not opened, Lady P tried her hand at cooking, something she attempted once before and managed to cremate a boiled egg, but she's nothing if not willing so I let her serve me a home made red Thai crab curry.

Sadly, and I don't know what the fuck was in it, this morning it seems I have two arseholes and there was shit everywhere. I made her sleep in it of course while I cleaned myself up and made a cuppa.
I know the feeling my good fellow.
Countess BB dabbled in the cooking arts a while back and managed to burn water. Naturally she's been banished from the kitchen and Irene the Hairy Kazakh has taken charge. She's a fine wench and is up for the odd back scuttle when she's knocking up a crème brulé and is quite the nymph when I cover myself in treacle. Many's the time I've filled her chops with man goo over a plum duff.
I suggest you get a Latvian wench in to take over and send Lady P on a bricklaying or plastering course, it'll keep her occupied and save you money in the long run my compadre.
:lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Richard...................................Bird or Turd............ :lol: