Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 pm

That's the spirit Jay.
You've got to make sure these days.
To be the utmost good Samaritan I'd have found his address to see if his Mrs needed a sound rogering.
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:35 pm Basic green cross code required. Hope he survives but what a brainless idiot and she shoulda been more aware of the potential hazards around her too coz people often walk out thinking they own the land in supermarket car parks
The girl was only driving at between 10 and 15 mph and the bloke literally walked pretty much right into her. Totally impossible to stop. The last 2 vehicles in the row he walked out from behind were vans (no windows) so it was even impossible to see anyone walking (or tottering in this case) behind them. OB actually told me that based on what I and another witness had said there was no intention to prosecute but apparently if the bloke snuffs it, which I guess is possible as he appeared to be fairly ancient and his injuries were head related, there is a possibility of coroner;s court.

My sympathies are totally with the young lady driver who did absolutely nothing wrong. But it must have been a horrendous experience for her and something she will probably remember all her life.

Didn't think about the wallet bit tbh. I'll have to put that down as a missed opportunity. If he'd had a bank card on him I could possibly have offered him medical aid if he'd given me the PIN. Although he was of the generation who normally cause hold ups at the checkouts whilst sorting out the exact amount of fucking pennies to pay their bill. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:58 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:35 pm Basic green cross code required. Hope he survives but what a brainless idiot and she shoulda been more aware of the potential hazards around her too coz people often walk out thinking they own the land in supermarket car parks
The girl was only driving at between 10 and 15 mph and the bloke literally walked pretty much right into her. Totally impossible to stop. The last 2 vehicles in the row he walked out from behind were vans (no windows) so it was even impossible to see anyone walking (or tottering in this case) behind them. OB actually told me that based on what I and another witness had said there was no intention to prosecute but apparently if the bloke snuffs it, which I guess is possible as he appeared to be fairly ancient and his injuries were head related, there is a possibility of coroner;s court.

My sympathies are totally with the young lady driver who did absolutely nothing wrong. But it must have been a horrendous experience for her and something she will probably remember all her life.

Didn't think about the wallet bit tbh. I'll have to put that down as a missed opportunity. If he'd had a bank card on him I could possibly have offered him medical aid if he'd given me the PIN. Although he was of the generation who normally cause hold ups at the checkouts whilst sorting out the exact amount of fucking pennies to pay their bill. ;)
In which case, reverse woulda been the correct action to take
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Might have been unnecessarily messy. Blood spatter on the car behind and all that. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Might have been unnecessarily messy. Blood spatter on the car behind and all that. :lol:
Very valid point. Although every good Tesco have a hand car wash facility available to use while you’re going about your business 👍🏽
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

In which case comforting the widow would be a waste of time.

After emptying the bloke's account a shoulder to cry on for the young bint would have been in order and you never no where that leads after a bottle of Pinot Grigio or two.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 pm

That's the spirit Jay.
You've got to make sure these days.
To be the utmost good Samaritan I'd have found his address to see if his Mrs needed a sound rogering.
A fine act indeed.
If he gives me his bank details I'll ensure he gets his shopping in.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 pm

A fine act indeed.
If he lives near Whisky he’s probably got a pretty penny stashed under his mattress .
You could have a butchers whilst bashing his wifes back doors in …
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 pm

A fine act indeed.
If he lives near Whisky he’s probably got a pretty penny stashed under his mattress .
You could have a butchers whilst bashing his wifes back doors in …
Tis only fair, right enough.
A quick shufty around, a vigorous back scuttle, a few drops of my special drug in her pinot grigio and voila!
I'll have a new conservatory, before you can say " it's behind the Rembrandt on the mantle piece"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:23 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Very valid point. Although every good Tesco have a hand car wash facility available to use while you’re going about your business 👍🏽
I've used them on quite a few occasions :?