Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight 3

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight 3

Post by Noni »

Having just watched the press conference, Wilder refused to speak and Tyson decided to speak for him.... :lol:

They had one of the longest stare 'outs' in boxing history, estimated at well over 6 minutes. Wilder ended up walking away first.

Fight is the 24th July.

JayK

Re: Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight 3

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:22 pm Having just watched the press conference, Wilder refused to speak and Tyson decided to speak for him.... :lol:

They had one of the longest stare 'outs' in boxing history, estimated at well over 6 minutes. Wilder ended up walking away first.

Fight is the 24th July.
I hope Wilder gets a proper spanking
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:26 pm
Noni wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:22 pm Having just watched the press conference, Wilder refused to speak and Tyson decided to speak for him.... :lol:

Fight is the 24th July.
I think he will tbh. Fury's a far superior boxer.
I also reckon Usyk will do Joshua, it'll be tough because of the size and reach difference, but Usyk's a very dangerous opponent.
I expect a unification fight between Fury and Usyk somewhere down the line, that'll be some fight.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:30 am
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:26 pm

I also reckon Usyk will do Joshua, it'll be tough because of the size and reach difference, but Usyk's a very dangerous opponent.
I expect a unification fight between Fury and Usyk somewhere down the line, that'll be some fight.
I don’t know much about boxing tbh but I saw the last Fury v Wilder fight and I agree regards Fury and think he’ll destroy him. He’ll do Joshua too but no idea regards Usyk.

Will the Fury v Joshua fight ever happen? Coz there’s always something getting in the way
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:36 am

I don’t know much about boxing tbh but I saw the last Fury v Wilder fight and I agree regards Fury and think he’ll destroy him. He’ll do Joshua too but no idea regards Usyk.

Will the Fury v Joshua fight ever happen? Coz there’s always something getting in the way
Somewhere down the line Jay I think it will, a lot of wrangling I'll take place no doubt, as there always is with big fights. One thing that he can't do is lose to wilder. I don't think he will, but if he does, then that gives Wilder the chance to fight Joshua/Usyk.
Regarding Usyk, the only problem he'll have is his size.
He's only around 6ft 3 and 15 stone, which is pretty small for a heavyweight. Especially when you consider the others are much taller and heavier. Fury's 6ft 9 and around the 20 stone mark. For me personally he's at least on par, if not a better boxer than Fury, but there's a big difference getting hit in the chops when a blokes 5 stone heavier.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 am

Somewhere down the line Jay I think it will, a lot of wrangling I'll take place no doubt, as there always is with big fights. One thing that he can't do is lose to wilder. I don't think he will, but if he does, then that gives Wilder the chance to fight Joshua/Usyk.
Regarding Usyk, the only problem he'll have is his size.
He's only around 6ft 3 and 15 stone, which is pretty small for a heavyweight. Especially when you consider the others are much taller and heavier. Fury's 6ft 9 and around the 20 stone mark. For me personally he's at least on par, if not a better boxer than Fury, but there's a big difference getting hit in the chops when a blokes 5 stone heavier.
Imagine that. Fury loses to wilder then the fight we all wanna see gets delayed and delayed til someone retires. That would be a tragedy.

Good info BB, thanks. Don’t think I’d fancy a 5 stone heavier bloke hitting me either :lol:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

Both fighters are already in Vegas. ;) ....... They are both preparing for the fight.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Both fighters are already in Vegas. ;) ....... They are both preparing for the fight.
Joshua a spectator though :cry:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

JayK wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:25 pm
Noni wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Sorry JayK, I did not read your previous post that well. :oops: I feel that Tyson will hammer Wilder into the ground and if that happens, it will set up a fight in UK for Joshua and Tyson :)

Sorry, Joshua is not in Vegas and will be watching on TV.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:25 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Sorry JayK, I did not read your previous post that well. :oops: I feel that Tyson will hammer Wilder into the ground and if that happens, it will set up a fight in UK for Joshua and Tyson :)

Sorry, Joshua is not in Vegas and will be watching on TV.
:lol: Ok bud. Yeah you’re right, but I doubt it’ll be in the UK. Bigger money in Saudi
COYI!!!