GB News

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: GB News

Post by palerider »

Gandalf wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:43 pm Anybody watching it ?

It isn't right-wing propaganda but well reasoned arguments about the things regarded as taboo by Sky and the Beeb like taking the knee and illegal immigration. In fact one of the anchors, Gloria De Piero, is an ex-Labour MP and although she looks like she's been round the block a bit is strangely horny imo and I'd certainly not say no to a back-scuttle after 8 pints and a mutton phaal.
Eight?????

That's some pretty lofty standards you have there sir if you need to down eight pints before you'd consider getting involved!
May I also suggest that you'd better down those pints a bit quick as there would be those without such standards that would be in there before you!

Me!! :D
That photo must be at least 15 years old.

Even Lady P didn't need ironing back then.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

It isn't right-wing propaganda but well reasoned arguments about the things regarded as taboo by Sky and the Beeb like taking the knee and illegal immigration. In fact one of the anchors, Gloria De Piero, is an ex-Labour MP and although she looks like she's been round the block a bit is strangely horny imo and I'd certainly not say no to a back-scuttle after 8 pints and a mutton phaal.
Sorry mate, that is exactly what it is or at least will be soon enough.

The bloke behind it; Angelos Frangopoulos, pretty much single-handedly turned Sky News Australia in to a rabid right wing Fox News clone and it's hard to imagine that the end game with GBN isn't dissimilar. Add to that it's links with Liberty Global and in particular it's Trump loving chariman John C. Malone and GBN all of a sudden, doesn't look anywhere near as impartial as it's making itself out to be.

Even it's 'Anti Woke' tagline is aimed directly at the MAGA moron brigade and it's mini Maga's on this side of the pond, all of whom believe every right wing conspiracy and rumour that's spoon fed to them via the modern day equivalent of the Volksempfänger.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Sorry mate, that is exactly what it is or at least will be soon enough.

The bloke behind it; Angelos Frangopoulos, pretty much single-handedly turned Sky News Australia in to a rabid right wing Fox News clone and it's hard to imagine that the end game with GBN isn't dissimilar. Add to that it's links with Liberty Global and in particular it's Trump loving chariman John C. Malone and GBN all of a sudden, doesn't look anywhere near as impartial as it's making itself out to be.

Even it's 'Anti Woke' tagline is aimed directly at the MAGA moron brigade and it's mini Maga's on this side of the pond, all of whom believe every right wing conspiracy and rumour that's spoon fed to them via the modern day equivalent of the Volksempfänger.
We'll have to wait and see Bill.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The real questions here are, can she cook, clean, take a punch etc.
It's all very well talking shite for an hour, but what's she like when You're plums are Banging off her chin.
And Mores to the point can she unblock a drain, fix a roof, build a conservatory etc.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:07 pm The real questions here are, can she cook, clean, take a punch etc.
It's all very well talking shite for an hour, but what's she like when You're plums are Banging off her chin.
And Mores to the point can she unblock a drain, fix a roof, build a conservatory etc.
When you absolutely positvely have to get all those small tasks done - look no further than hausfrau of the year; Angela Dorethea Merkel

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:07 pm The real questions here are, can she cook, clean, take a punch etc.
When you absolutely positvely have to get all those small tasks done - look no further than hausfrau of the year; Angela Dorethea Merkel
She reminds me of Benny Hill.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Indeed my learned friend. I've sent an email to GB News to ask if she can take one from behind, a kidney punch and to iron a shirt for me to go down the pub for later at the same time. No reply yet but if it's a yes then she's my type of gal.

As for emails I see they've had some from Mike Oxlong, Hugh Janus and Jenny Tailier.

Some people.

:lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:33 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 pm
Looks like Nicola Sturgeon to me
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:00 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Looks like Nicola Sturgeon to me
It’s definitely not him
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Just googled. Agree 100%
Attachments
-methode-times-prod-web-bin-9177d4ea-7132-11e7-8eac-856e9b33761e.jpg
-methode-times-prod-web-bin-9177d4ea-7132-11e7-8eac-856e9b33761e.jpg (457.62 KiB) Viewed 956 times