Mobility scooters

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Mobility scooters

Post by palerider »

A fucking scourge where I live. You can't walk along the pavement without some dribbly old cunt charging at you unable to stop.

What was wrong with the old days where the elderly had their shopping done for them or just starved ?

The namby-pambys will spout crap about them giving a sense of independence and that's all well and good but so do walking frames which it's hard to see being used as a weapon, and why do they all put a small dog on a basket in the front ?

Brookbonds73

Re: Mobility scooters

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:56 pm A fucking scourge where I live. You can't walk along the pavement without some dribbly old cunt charging at you unable to stop.

What was wrong with the old days where the elderly had their shopping done for them or just starved ?

The namby-pambys will spout crap about them giving a sense of independence and that's all well and good but so do walking frames which it's hard to see being used as a weapon, and why do they all put a small dog on a basket in the front ?

A valid point my learned friend.
Many's the time I've had to dive out the way while some blagard with a yelping chihuahua hurtles past me. If it was for my cat like reflexes, I'd have tyre marks festooned across my bonce.
Personally I'd move them all to underground bunkers and only allow them out at midnight for an hour. Anyone caught roaming around after curfew would of course be shot on sight. Food would be limited to one meal a week and bathing would consist of a hosing down every fortnight.
Harsh maybe, but this has to stop.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:28 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:56 pm A fucking scourge where I live. You can't walk along the pavement without some dribbly old cunt charging at you unable to stop.

A valid point my learned friend.
Many's the time I've had to dive out the way while some blagard with a yelping chihuahua hurtles past me. If it was for my cat like reflexes, I'd have tyre marks festooned across my bonce.
Personally I'd move them all to underground bunkers and only allow them out at midnight for an hour. Anyone caught roaming around after curfew would of course be shot on sight. Food would be limited to one meal a week and bathing would consist of a hosing down every fortnight.
Harsh maybe, but this has to stop.
I imagine there'd have to exemptions. The replacement for the Chelsea bound Declan Rice would need a permit for match days.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

You're lucky if you're only bugged by the fucking things on the pavements ffs. All the supermarkets in our town have banned the fucking contraptions----except Morrisons. Anyone who dares to set foot inside that place runs the risk of being mown down mid shop by some geriatric crone desperately trying to steer her machine toward the colostomy bag department.

Bloody things should be wired so they shoot 25,000 volts through whoever dares to push the start button.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:39 pm

You're lucky if you're only bugged by the fucking things on the pavements ffs. All the supermarkets in our town have banned the fucking contraptions----except Morrisons. Anyone who dares to set foot inside that place runs the risk of being mown down mid shop by some geriatric crone desperately trying to steer her machine toward the colostomy bag department.

Bloody things should be wired so they shoot 25,000 volts through whoever dares to push the start button.
The elderly should be banned from supermarkets in all honesty. There you are, waiting in line to pay and some doddery old bitch is counting out the exact change 'Just to help you out dearie', and you're in a hurry.

Bouncers on the doors. That's what's needed.

And they should have 'Pensioner Pens' where you can take Grandad or Granny out for a drive and leave them outside to collect after you've bought your case of Jim Beam. It would give them some fresh air.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

They use them in Benidorm as fucking taxis
:lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:06 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:39 pm

The elderly should be banned from supermarkets in all honesty. There you are, waiting in line to pay and some doddery old bitch is counting out the exact change 'Just to help you out dearie', and you're in a hurry.

And they should have 'Pensioner Pens' where you can take Grandad or Granny out for a drive and leave them outside to collect after you've bought your case of Jim Beam. It would give them some fresh air.

Snipers on the roofs that's what's needed. The minute their spotted entering a supermarket, it's game on!
The best sniper of the week earns money off a food shop. 100 points for a head shot, 50 for a colostomy shot and 25 for a knee capping. A special hamper award for anyone who can blow up the buggy altogether.
Top Bananas I reckon.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:01 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Snipers on the roofs that's what's needed. The minute their spotted entering a supermarket, it's game on!
The best sniper of the week earns money off a food shop. 100 points for a head shot, 50 for a colostomy shot and 25 for a knee capping. A special hamper award for anyone who can blow up the buggy altogether.
Top Bananas I reckon.
That sounds great fun. Where do I sign up? And surely more points the further they are
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:13 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Top Bananas I reckon.
That sounds great fun. Where do I sign up? And surely more points the further they are
Indeed.
Catching them as they're leaving an abode from half a mile away constitutes a holiday abroad.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:32 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Indeed.
Catching them as they're leaving an abode from half a mile away constitutes a holiday abroad.
This sounds so much more fun than supermarket sweep.

I wonder if the mobility gang play their own game of how many people they can hit in a minute. Reversing gets more points. Getting an apology even more points
COYI!!!