Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:53 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:14 pm

If it was a spur of the moment one off kiss...that's forgivable IMO, to us lot anyway J (the public) Lots of us have prob done similar,
pot kettle and all that....but an organised regular thing isn't,that my point we don't know.
TBH dont think it was a one off..so he HAS to go....I'm not joining the bandwagon here and elsewhere,just seeing things
for what they are...I don't/didn't Mind the Bloke...but if he is Fuckin his wife and kids around,and ignoring Rules and Advice he
helped put in place...well..
Marriage may have already broken down...seems that way.

Think shes pretty hot mate.... :lol:
Tbh mate, when you are the one making the rules, you make absolutely sure you’re following them to the letter or you deserve to be ridiculed and sacked. Completely different if it was one of you or me doing the same thing. We’ve not told a whole nation to stop going to funerals and to keep it in your pants etc.

Nah not for me mate. Ok figure but bang average really :D
Not disagreeing mate I've said so...just put something up so wont bang on again...I just don't do the bandwagon
jumping on stuff....leave that to press/media...and other various woke/equality shit that's doing the rounds..persecuting
without real foundation..and reasoning.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:51 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:36 pm

You are not related to Matt Hancock are you?

The way you are stick up for the him,you would think so?

What he did was indefensible MK.His telling the country,you can't do this and that and his doing exactly that...That`s betraying the people you govern mate.
So what part of...... His position is untenable....He Has to go...and..he is a fucking idiot ...he's a shit if he fucked his wife
and family about,and if I was PM it's a leave or I'll sack you situation,is sticking up for him..........all in my posts.
But...
There's always always two sides to a story...if people crack on just believing and trusting what the Sun and rest of Media tell us
in hounding people out for news stories...then we are fucked.
You must always look at things objectively ...see the complete story then make judgements..
Not just make calls because you dont like them or their politics,I've dug him out as much as anyone,prob moreso,but you
know I'm a Tory so people take a different spin on what I'm saying...

Kate Burley on Sky...went out and Partied..visiting different Restaurants and Bars, Peoples homes,totally broke all
covid rules,under a much more severe lockdown situation then we are now....shes now back,digging him and the Tories
out for the same thing....yes there is one rule for some and not others...
A lot of difference MK.

Hancock makes the rules up for us ALL to obey...Kate Burley dosen't.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:11 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Tbh mate, when you are the one making the rules, you make absolutely sure you’re following them to the letter or you deserve to be ridiculed and sacked. Completely different if it was one of you or me doing the same thing. We’ve not told a whole nation to stop going to funerals and to keep it in your pants etc.

Nah not for me mate. Ok figure but bang average really :D
Not disagreeing mate I've said so...just put something up so wont bang on again...I just don't do the bandwagon
jumping on stuff....leave that to press/media...and other various woke/equality shit that's doing the rounds..persecuting
The public were outraged by Johnson saying,there would be no further action.Since Social media started,I would say,it was the biggest outcry in Britain.

Tbh,the PM dosen't give a f*ck what WE think,but when is own Party start to make a noise,then it was curtains for Hancock.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 pm

The public were outraged by Johnson saying,there would be no further action.Since Social media started,I would say,it was the biggest outcry in Britain.

Tbh,the PM dosen't give a f*ck what WE think,but when is own Party start to make a noise,then it was curtains for Hancock.
No Mate The Press/Media were Outraged....Simply they want stories..Negative Stories,they want someone anyone
sacked....They Hounded Cummings like no tomorrow...sack him,sack him was the Mantra....now he's their fuckin hero,
and right in every word he utters,so so obvious,but Tory haters don't see or get it,or more likely just refuse to.
When I saw that picture and where it was taken...I Said he's toast...everyone new it, you me all MPs including Boris...
He Knew it himself...Boris gave him the Leave,fuck off on the back benches and keep some of your career,or I'll Sack
you...and a potential by election....Him Leaving suited them both,Sacking him would lead to all kinds of problems for
party.

Tel,Social media in absolutely no way reflects public opinion...full of moaners, whiners,shit stirrers,celeb wannabees,
all sorts.
You cant Gauge Public Opinion thru it ..IMO..

Mate, Boris and Tories do not hate the Working Classes,The General Public....you and me...I wouldn't be fuckin anywhere near
them I thought that...
They've total fucked everything up Economically, Everything they stand for, to protect us....

No Lockdowns.....who Suffers,,,Not The Wealthy/Middle classes,it's the Inner City guys and girls, just above or under the
poverty line...the Benefit Claimants,they're the ones that would be hit hardest and most of deaths would come from,
No Lockdowns would mean Covid Spreading thru the inner cities like wildfire......and saving the Tories a few mill
in benefits,While the wealthier crack on in Suburbia.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 pm

You couldn't be more correct Tel, been taken for absolute mugs for 16 months by these bunch of wankers.

Only thing they are interested in is ensuring they can line their pockets when they get kicked out of office, as with all of the Davos elite types.

How they can call themselves conservatives, they don't have a conservative value between them, we basically have a mixture of Blairites and the green party rolled into one with these tossers.

Feel sick I voted for them, yet another reason why I despise Corbyn, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't of voted at all.

As for an opposition, that useless waste of oxygen Starmer is utterly embarrassing.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

This gives an insight to the thought process of these people:

“We all think Matt Hancock was really stitched up on this,” a senior Whitehall insider said.

No mate. Not at all. The words you are actually looking for are "he was caught red fucking handed" - or to be more precise - arse fucking handed.

"Stitched up" would have been if the footage was a deep fake and released via a dodgy anonymous social media feed, but it was neither, it was real and the current bun, no matter how much of a shit-wipe rag it is isn't going to defame itself if it wasn't sure of the source.

Fucking people and their misguided indignation. He's been about as stitched up as a car thief who falls for a bait-car trap or a kerb crawler who offers an undercover cop 15 quid for a bj.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Noni

Post by Noni »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:01 pm I’m astonished he actually likes women.
:lol: :lol: :lol: