Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:42 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:16 pm White Middle aged Hetrosexual Male gets caught Kissing a seriously attractive women,who he has known for 20
years, used to date and maybe loves......Shock,Horror.... :lol:

We don't know the full story, but still,lets hound the Fucker out....the Sun said so,so must be right......

He Knows he's fucked,I know He's Fucked,Everyone Knows he's Fucked up...We've all fucked up at some point or another,
especially in relationships..Having said that...
He's made his position Untenable,Me as PM it's a Leave or be sacked thing,as has happened.

If he has used his position to have his cake and eat it and hurt his family in doing so, deserves all the shit he gets,
but fact of the matter is we just don't know everything.

Kissing a hot woman you fancy and like I get...it happens......Deliberately putting things in place to deceive her I don't.
It's an interesting story because it was his private office,his inner sanctum so to speak. Seems very brazen to do something when you know you are being survellied,unless the cameras are hiden - which would be a bit spooky.

Also, are we meant to infer that someone saw the 'incident' presumably working security and then downloaded the images and contacted the Sun newspaper, where a barter ensured and the material was then exchanged for hundreds/thousands of pounds ?

Or and this is more believable, he was being closely monitored,targeted, to harvest any material that would then embarrasse him and make him vulnerable. Perhaps the intention was not to force a resignation but get him to wind his neck in.

But plans go wrong and events overtook proceedings. Somebody could wring a bit of a drama out of this material and that somebody could be Jed Mercurio who fancies himself as a bit of a talent... I can just see Jimmy Nesbitt gurning all over the place as head of security in a BBC winter production ...."No Safe Place"
As far as I know No Cameras in offices ...Hallways etc different,maybe one has been angled in,but would they kiss with
door open...so must be outdoor one angled in thru window...oh he's been set up all day long...Security guard in cahoots
with a civil servant would guess...straight to the highest payers in newspaper game as well...
wouldn't be a Tory Party member..to much to lose...even doubt a Labour bod would be part of it.
Whatever...He's fuckin stupid.

Who ever filmed it or set it up..wont be safe from prosecution..especially will be in deep shit if they've set one up in his
office...that's jail time.

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:14 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:04 pm

I’d hardly call her hot. But he broke rules made by himself so had to go. People not been allowed to see loved ones and say goodbye to them at funerals because of their rules so breaking them in such a way, there was no happy ending for him….not in a political stance anyway. I think he’s lucky to still be an MP
If it was a spur of the moment one off kiss...that's forgivable IMO, to us lot anyway J (the public) Lots of us have prob done similar,
pot kettle and all that....but an organised regular thing isn't,that my point we don't know.
TBH dont think it was a one off..so he HAS to go....I'm not joining the bandwagon here and elsewhere,just seeing things
for what they are...I don't/didn't Mind the Bloke...but if he is Fuckin his wife and kids around,and ignoring Rules and Advice he
helped put in place...well..
Marriage may have already broken down...seems that way.

Think shes pretty hot mate.... :lol:
Tbh mate, when you are the one making the rules, you make absolutely sure you’re following them to the letter or you deserve to be ridiculed and sacked. Completely different if it was one of you or me doing the same thing. We’ve not told a whole nation to stop going to funerals and to keep it in your pants etc.

Nah not for me mate. Ok figure but bang average really :D
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Good riddance to that lying fuck pig, you won't be missed

Should be in jail for the 10's of thousands of easily avoided deaths in care homes.

Whoever shared the footage deserves a medal.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:30 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:42 pm
It's an interesting story because it was his private office,his inner sanctum so to speak. Seems very brazen to do something when you know you are being survellied,unless the cameras are hiden - which would be a bit spooky.

Also, are we meant to infer that someone saw the 'incident' presumably working security and then downloaded the images and contacted the Sun newspaper, where a barter ensured and the material was then exchanged for hundreds/thousands of pounds ?

Or and this is more believable, he was being closely monitored,targeted, to harvest any material that would then embarrasse him and make him vulnerable. Perhaps the intention was not to force a resignation but get him to wind his neck in.

But plans go wrong and events overtook proceedings. Somebody could wring a bit of a drama out of this material and that somebody could be Jed Mercurio who fancies himself as a bit of a talent... I can just see Jimmy Nesbitt gurning all over the place as head of security in a BBC winter production ...."No Safe Place"
As far as I know No Cameras in offices ...Hallways etc different,maybe one has been angled in,but would they kiss with
door open...so must be outdoor one angled in thru window...oh he's been set up all day long...Security guard in cahoots
with a civil servant would guess...straight to the highest payers in newspaper game as well...
wouldn't be a Tory Party member..to much to lose...even doubt a Labour bod would be part of it.

Who ever filmed it or set it up..wont be safe from prosecution..especially will be in deep shit if they've set one up in his
You are not related to Matt Hancock are you?

The way you are stick up for the him,you would think so?

What he did was indefensible MK.His telling the country,you can't do this and that and his doing exactly that...That`s betraying the people you govern mate.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

And anyone remotely defending the man is as bad
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

John 8 7.

There you are, innocently browsing the freezer aisle at Tesco when some hairy backed Estonian bint in a short smock bends over to get a pack of frozen liver. It's no surprise then that a red-blooded male gets the urges and lunges at a passing aide.

Give him a break I say.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

The slimy little shit weasel gifted a nice fat NHS contract to the brother of his tart on the side

But Boris says it's all OK

I wonder if an honest politician actually exists??

Post by 9898 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:29 am The slimy little shit weasel gifted a nice fat NHS contract to the brother of his tart on the side

Sorry, but you're being a tad obsessive.
If you think rationally you can't deny that Boris Johnson has been up front and truthful the last couple of years.
He publicly prepared us for deaths and hard times. Nothing dishonest in his public statements.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

9898 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:27 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:29 am The slimy little shit weasel gifted a nice fat NHS contract to the brother of his tart on the side

Sorry, but you're being a tad obsessive.
If you think rationally you can't deny that Boris Johnson has been up front and truthful the last couple of years.
He publicly prepared us for deaths and hard times. Nothing dishonest in his public statements.
I would like to drive a screwdriver through Johnson's right ear until it pops out the other side.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:36 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:30 pm

You are not related to Matt Hancock are you?

The way you are stick up for the him,you would think so?

What he did was indefensible MK.His telling the country,you can't do this and that and his doing exactly that...That`s betraying the people you govern mate.
So what part of...... His position is untenable....He Has to go...and..he is a fucking idiot ...he's a shit if he fucked his wife
and family about,and if I was PM it's a leave or I'll sack you situation,is sticking up for him..........all in my posts.
But...
There's always always two sides to a story...if people crack on just believing and trusting what the Sun and rest of Media tell us
in hounding people out for news stories...then we are fucked.
You must always look at things objectively ...see the complete story then make judgements..
Not just make calls because you dont like them or their politics,I've dug him out as much as anyone,prob moreso,but you
know I'm a Tory so people take a different spin on what I'm saying...

Kate Burley on Sky...went out and Partied..visiting different Restaurants and Bars, Peoples homes,totally broke all
covid rules,under a much more severe lockdown situation then we are now....shes now back,digging him and the Tories
out for the same thing....yes there is one rule for some and not others...