Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:06 am
Towie wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:01 am

Exactly this. I always vote on who I believe will be the best leader, so I have swapped Tory to Labour many times, I don’t include Lib Dem’s they are a bunch of wet blankets.
I voted Tory last time not because I thought Johnson would be good for the country but because he was better option than the inept Lunatic Corbyn.

And that is the sad fact about the state of our current politicians!
Same reason I voted Boris
It's a sad state of affairs but true that votes are cast for the party who'd fuck up the country the least. And that's the case with the Tories.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 am

It's a sad state of affairs but true that votes are cast for the party who'd fuck up the country the least. And that's the case with the Tories.
Same for America too. Really is shit for both of us. Makes ya wonder how they even get near the top of the political food chain in the 1st place
COYI!!!

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:59 am

Same for America too. Really is shit for both of us. Makes ya wonder how they even get near the top of the political food chain in the 1st place
Invisible corporate money, biased media coverage and electoral systems that by design favour the non-popular vote.

Ahhh... Saiid Javid, the most Jewish Muslim ever is the new health secretary. This'll work out just as well as Hancock did.

I have a horrible feeling that a man who used to work for Rudy Guilliani and operated a tax avoidance scheme for Deutsche Bank won't necessarily have the NHS's best intentions at heart...
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

White Middle aged Hetrosexual Male gets caught Kissing a seriously attractive women,who he has known for 20
years, used to date and maybe loves......Shock,Horror.... :lol:

We don't know the full story, but still,lets hound the Fucker out....the Sun said so,so must be right......

He Knows he's fucked,I know He's Fucked,Everyone Knows he's Fucked up...We've all fucked up at some point or another,
especially in relationships..Having said that...
He's made his position Untenable,Me as PM it's a Leave or be sacked thing,as has happened.

If he has used his position to have his cake and eat it and hurt his family in doing so, deserves all the shit he gets,
but fact of the matter is we just don't know everything.

Kissing a hot woman you fancy and like I get...it happens......Deliberately putting things in place to deceive her I don't.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

How Else do you vote mate....I Don't want him/her....that Party, that other Party are no good,don't agree with their shit...
This lot seem most capable I'll stick with them,and give them my vote...thats how it works.

I'd Say Halfish the Tory Vote is people like me who will now never ever change..40% or so are more open to it,
It's down to the other Parties to realise how things actually work in the world now and form a party that people
actually want...They don't want far Lefties or Sirs running their Party...

Fuck the Labour tag off...Re-name as New Democrats or similar...Elect Jess Phillips as leader,and a few years the Tories will
be looking over their shoulders.

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:16 pm White Middle aged Hetrosexual Male gets caught Kissing a seriously attractive women,who he has known for 20

We don't know the full story, but still,lets hound the Fucker out....the Sun said so,so must be right......

He Knows he's fucked,I know He's Fucked,Everyone Knows he's Fucked up...We've all fucked up at some point or another,
He's made his position Untenable,Me as PM it's a Leave or be sacked thing,as has happened.

If he has used his position to have his cake and eat it and hurt his family in doing so, deserves all the shit he gets,

Kissing a hot woman you fancy and like I get...it happens......Deliberately putting things in place to deceive her I don't.
I’d hardly call her hot. But he broke rules made by himself so had to go. People not been allowed to see loved ones and say goodbye to them at funerals because of their rules so breaking them in such a way, there was no happy ending for him….not in a political stance anyway. I think he’s lucky to still be an MP
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:04 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:16 pm White Middle aged Hetrosexual Male gets caught Kissing a seriously attractive women,who he has known for 20

I’d hardly call her hot. But he broke rules made by himself so had to go. People not been allowed to see loved ones and say goodbye to them at funerals because of their rules so breaking them in such a way, there was no happy ending for him….not in a political stance anyway. I think he’s lucky to still be an MP
The ill feeling towards him in his constituency is so bad that if BJ had any sense he'd kick him out to force a by election. It would show the Tory faithful there he won't stand for this shit. If the arsewipe's still MP in 2024 there'll be a huge Lib Dem swing.

But he won't of course because the blond cunt is made in the same mould.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:11 pm

The ill feeling towards him in his constituency is so bad that if BJ had any sense he'd kick him out to force a by election. It would show the Tory faithful there he won't stand for this shit. If the arsewipe's still MP in 2024 there'll be a huge Lib Dem swing.

But he won't of course because the blond cunt is made in the same mould.
Absolutely mate
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's an interesting story because it was his private office,his inner sanctum so to speak. Seems very brazen to do something when you know you are being survellied,unless the cameras are hiden - which would be a bit spooky.

Also, are we meant to infer that someone saw the 'incident' presumably working security and then downloaded the images and contacted the Sun newspaper, where a barter ensured and the material was then exchanged for hundreds/thousands of pounds ?

Or and this is more believable, he was being closely monitored,targeted, to harvest any material that would then embarrasse him and make him vulnerable. Perhaps the intention was not to force a resignation but get him to wind his neck in.

But plans go wrong and events overtook proceedings. Somebody could wring a bit of a drama out of this material and that somebody could be Jed Mercurio who fancies himself as a bit of a talent... I can just see Jimmy Nesbitt gurning all over the place as head of security in a BBC winter production ...."No Safe Place"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If it was a spur of the moment one off kiss...that's forgivable IMO, to us lot anyway J (the public) Lots of us have prob done similar,
pot kettle and all that....but an organised regular thing isn't,that my point we don't know.
TBH dont think it was a one off..so he HAS to go....I'm not joining the bandwagon here and elsewhere,just seeing things
for what they are...I don't/didn't Mind the Bloke...but if he is Fuckin his wife and kids around,and ignoring Rules and Advice he
helped put in place...well..
Marriage may have already broken down...seems that way.

Think shes pretty hot mate.... :lol: