The Hundred

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The Hundred

Post by palerider »

Kicks off today. A new cricket competition with town based franchises.

Sky are really promoting it. And emphsising that it's for men and women, which is really important.

In this weather and with such a fast-paced format, imagine the sweat, so non-stop laundering and ironing will be so necessary.

JayK

Re: The Hundred

Post by JayK »

Women’s cricket in bikinis should also be promoted. I would watch that. And football and rugby too. The men’s games would dwindle
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:40 am Women’s cricket in bikinis should also be promoted. I would watch that. And football and rugby too. The men’s games would dwindle
Have you seen some of the bints who play it ? BB might approve of the hairy backs but I'd sooner they have an award at the end of it for which one made the nicest tea.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:48 am
JayK wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:40 am Women’s cricket in bikinis should also be promoted. I would watch that. And football and rugby too. The men’s games would dwindle
Have you seen some of the bints who play it ? BB might approve of the hairy backs but I'd sooner they have an award at the end of it for which one made the nicest tea.
I have a selective eye
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:17 am Kicks off today. A new cricket competition with town based franchises.

Sky are really promoting it. And emphsising that it's for men and women, which is really important.

In this weather and with such a fast-paced format, imagine the sweat, so non-stop laundering and ironing will be so necessary.
Proper cricketers or any old cunt ie old barkabbyians ??

Pro players or men women & crips off the street ?
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

what a complete pile of sky bollox

what next, a fucking 2 over test match. Fuck off sky
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Okay I’ve seen the squad lists

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. ... 646061.amp

So what about county cricket ?

Are the counties ok with these players subbing themselves out in other competitions ?

Are the bints playing alongside the men or is theirs a different competition altogether ?

Seems to me to just be another Sky box ticking exercise.

If so why are none of these players wheelchair bound ?

It’s crippist . Wait till the bbc find out .

Len Hutton will be turning in his grave.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:17 am Kicks off today. A new cricket competition with town based franchises.

Proper cricketers or any old cunt ie old barkabbyians ??

Pro players or men women & crips off the street ?
How very dare you.

Pro cricketers.

As for Old Barks (ra ra ra), we had a fine team. As were our rugger chaps.

A proper education that kept the world map pink, not the scruffy nonsense you secondary modern oiks had in which your sports day involved stealing sweets from newsagents and drinking meths in Greatfields Park.

Peasants.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Quite so.
Nothing like a Hilary with her twelve fingers gripped firmly round a piece of willow.
Head guard on, padded up like a Canadian ice hockey player, sweating profusely with a box on to protect her cock.
It makes the veiny hotdog stand to attention my good fellow.

I'm about to explode in my jodhpurs just thinking about it.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:38 am

Quite so.
Nothing like a Hilary with her twelve fingers gripped firmly round a piece of willow.
Head guard on, padded up like a Canadian ice hockey player, sweating profusely with a box on to protect her cock.
It makes the veiny hotdog stand to attention my good fellow.

I'm about to explode in my jodhpurs just thinking about it.
Twelve fingers

:lol: :lol:

Won't be watching myself.

The game's gone mad.

Oh for the days of 25 runs in a session, a decent forward defensive stroke and Pimms in the marquee discussing how the government were going to dispatch Fuzzy-Wuzzy as humanely as possible.