Toyko Olympics

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Toyko Olympics

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:51 pm Just watched Great Britain's women hockey team lose 1-0 to the Dutch. I must say the Dutch have some feisty looking wenches. Ours on the other hand look like they've just left public school and are about to embark on a life of high frolics with Tarquin and his band of soft handed woke wankers.
The Dutch however looked resplendent in orange, sweat rolling down every crevice, gripping their sticks with such dexterity that I've been unloading throughout the entire match.
I've no doubt that some of those clog wearing vixens would be up for a good bashing and equally could take a good hiding if need be, whereas our ugly long faced posh shithouses would run for the hills as soon as the first taser blast was released.
Yes indeed it's the way forward chaps.
I haven't watched the hockey my learned friend. But I'll take your word for it. My daughter used to play for Bruton and I'd drive her there for games but never saw a minute of it as there was a pub opposite. She was however the most attractive player I'm told which is an achievment in itself as she's 19 stone with legs like beams from the Mary Rose.

I did however see the Women's Beach volleyball and the USA team made me splatter the carpets. If the cats hadn't been out doing their rounds I think they'd have been in serious trouble.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:47 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:51 pm Just watched Great Britain's women hockey team lose 1-0 to the Dutch. I must say the Dutch have some feisty looking wenches. Ours on the other hand look like they've just left public school and are about to embark on a life of high frolics with Tarquin and his band of soft handed woke wankers.
The Dutch however looked resplendent in orange, sweat rolling down every crevice, gripping their sticks with such dexterity that I've been unloading throughout the entire match.
I've no doubt that some of those clog wearing vixens would be up for a good bashing and equally could take a good hiding if need be, whereas our ugly long faced posh shithouses would run for the hills as soon as the first taser blast was released.
Yes indeed it's the way forward chaps.
I haven't watched the hockey my learned friend. But I'll take your word for it. My daughter used to play for Bruton and I'd drive her there for games but never saw a minute of it as there was a pub opposite. She was however the most attractive player I'm told which is an achievment in itself as she's 19 stone with legs like beams from the Mary Rose.

I did however see the Women's Beach volleyball and the USA team made me splatter the carpets. If the cats hadn't been out doing their rounds I think they'd have been in serious trouble.
Quite so indeed.
Fortunately I have the beach volleyball on record so can drown the Axminster at will. I've also made sure that next doors cat can't get in through their cat flap by cunningly placing razor wire around it.
Needless to say, we're in for an explosive night Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:08 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Quite so indeed.
Fortunately I have the beach volleyball on record so can drown the Axminster at will. I've also made sure that next doors cat can't get in through their cat flap by cunningly placing razor wire around it.
Needless to say, we're in for an explosive night Mon Ami.
:lol:

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:04 pm and so far as i'm aware the only cunts doing the ridiculous and embarrassing knee shit are the footballers (women)...wonder if the boxers, fencers, swimmer, runners, powerlifters etc etc etc will be doing it ?...what is it with fucking footballers ?
I am not sure, I have never fucked one......
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Adidas Copa Mundial
Flairon

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

They run the King Close, its a tough choice. Black boots, soft leather, things of beauty.
Covid in the Boardroom

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

I grew up envying the rich kids with their Adidas Predators, whilst I had to settle for a Dunlop volley and a gumboot (both left feet), with a Daily Telegraph and a Penthouse for shin pads.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Something good from the olympics
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

For those who found dressage a bit pah, then the coverage of Skateboarding at the Olympic outdoor park arena will test everyones eye, beer coordination timings.

And why shouldn't a Youtube viewing phenomenon garner as much TV coverage as a dancing horse. Especially when that spectacle invites the viewer to imagine a high speed mashup between the human body and a concrete wall...

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've had the nod for the shove halfpenny.

Flying out tomorrow.