Pure Cremation

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Pure Cremation

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:20 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:09 pm

I've decided to start up my own business my dear friend. It's called " Feel the burn".
I've decided that olive my next door neighbour will be my first victim er customer. She's 96 has various problems and is fucking loaded. I've had a rummage around her bloomers and tbh she's as game as a beigel, but her best back scuttling days are long gone I'm afraid. I've offered my services as you would expect.
Starting prices are 10k for death by blowtorch, 20k for a chop up and placement in a log burner and 30k for a complete incineration using C4.
All packages come with background music, Billy Joel's "We didn't start the fire" and a particular favourite of mine " goodness gracious, great balls of fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis.
I'm sure you'll join me, in my latest venture my good man, it'll be a hoot.
Why C4 ? What if I require Sky Witness or the Discovery channel ?

You tight Cunt !

Get back to your knitting you!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

palerider wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:24 am I'm sure your family will give you a fitting send off my learned friend.

Have you. like me, considered an Egyptian funeral with gold and silver buried with you to pay your way in the afterlife ? I'm having the yaks in as well, you of course would have Horace and Gertrude.

I've arranged for 50 asylum seekers to be entombed for eternity under the pyramid I'm having built in Yeovil. They'll be coaxed in as there'll be a sign saying 'Benefits Office' at the entrance. Once in it will be sealed off. They can protect it from tomb raiders until the hula hoops run out and they croak but it's good to know they'll be useful and not a burden to the tax payer after paddling across the channel.

It'll cost though. I may have to sell one of the mansions.
I've decided to start up my own business my dear friend. It's called " Feel the burn".
I've decided that olive my next door neighbour will be my first victim er customer. She's 96 has various problems and is fucking loaded. I've had a rummage around her bloomers and tbh she's as game as a beigel, but her best back scuttling days are long gone I'm afraid. I've offered my services as you would expect.
Starting prices are 10k for death by blowtorch, 20k for a chop up and placement in a log burner and 30k for a complete incineration using C4.
All packages come with background music, Billy Joel's "We didn't start the fire" and a particular favourite of mine " goodness gracious, great balls of fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis.
Seems like a plan my learned friend and something I've been mulling over for a while now.

The elderly need respect and what could be worse than finding granny mummified in the kitchen chair because nobody's bothered to call for 9 months ?

Disgraceful, so for a competitive price I'm setting up 'West Country Wasting' and your beloved old relatives can go out with a bang, and of course a degree of dignity.

Like yourself I offer 3 packages, and importantly all in tune with local life and history.

The Bronze package, 25k, involves them being tried in a mock court by a Judge Jeffreys lookalike for rebelling against the King in the Monmouth Rebellion, sentenced to death and humanely beheaded.

The Silver package, 35k, will see them dragged into the Somerset marshes and caught by marauders from a Viking re-enaction society then being sacrificed in the Blood Eagle ritual with their lungs being dragged out of a gaping axe wound in their backs...still alive of course so they can pose for final send off photos.

The Gold package is 50k. Pricey but worth it. Granny or Grandad is taken into a field and pegged down then a combined harvester runs them over scaterring the pieces over a wide area while the Wurzels sing 'Oi am a Coider drinker' from a nearby stage.

Let's compare notes.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:06 am

Seems like a plan my learned friend and something I've been mulling over for a while now.

The elderly need respect and what could be worse than finding granny mummified in the kitchen chair because nobody's bothered to call for 9 months ?

Disgraceful, so for a competitive price I'm setting up 'West Country Wasting' and your beloved old relatives can go out with a bang, and of course a degree of dignity.

Like yourself I offer 3 packages, and importantly all in tune with local life and history.

The Bronze package, 25k, involves them being tried in a mock court by a Judge Jeffreys lookalike for rebelling against the King in the Monmouth Rebellion, sentenced to death and humanely beheaded.

The Silver package, 35k, will see them dragged into the Somerset marshes and caught by marauders from a Viking re-enaction society then being sacrificed in the Blood Eagle ritual with their lungs being dragged out of a gaping axe wound in their backs...still alive of course so they can pose for final send off photos.

The Gold package is 50k. Pricey but worth it. Granny or Grandad is taken into a field and pegged down then a combined harvester runs them over scaterring the pieces over a wide area while the Wurzels sing 'Oi am a Coider drinker' from a nearby stage.

Let's compare notes.
Maybe I can tend Bar at the ceremonies ?

I supply a fine range of afterlife cocktails including a Mallard Fizz , Boot polish Bourbon and Dog Turd & Tonic at a mere £500 a pop .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Let's compare notes.

I supply a fine range of afterlife cocktails including a Mallard Fizz , Boot polish Bourbon and Dog Turd & Tonic at a mere £500 a pop .
You're in.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Let's compare notes.

£500 pound a pop is far too low Newms.
Think of the labour you have to put in to concoct such fine apperatives.
£800 or two for £2000

Maths was never my strong point.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:20 pm

£800 or two for £2000

Anybody sensible enough to subscribe to your wonderful service would be delighted to part with just that amount in order to fully appreciate the effort put into it.

Gonzo & co could do with your business acumen my friend.
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:20 pm

£800 or two for £2000

Anybody sensible enough to subscribe to your wonderful service would be delighted to part with just that amount in order to fully appreciate the effort put into it.

Quite so.
I could offer my services to young Escobar, but it'll cost him. But I'm afraid he'll have to stop exposing himself on the trains.
I have standards you know!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:58 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm

Quite so.
I could offer my services to young Escobar, but it'll cost him. But I'm afraid he'll have to stop exposing himself on the trains.
I bumped into him on Saturday in Tesco's. He's wearing a cod-piece now fortunately.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:12 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Quite so.
I bumped into him on Saturday in Tesco's. He's wearing a cod-piece now fortunately.
I doubt there’s anybody left on the forum outside of us three that even gets the joke .

Waste of a good character assassination really
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:08 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:12 pm

I doubt there’s anybody left on the forum outside of us three that even gets the joke .

Waste of a good character assassination really
Unfortunately saw the picture once. Still not recovered
COYI!!!