Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:56 pm Will be a shock to the system when they realise they can’t drive a Toyota pick up mob handed armed to the teeth down Longbridge road.
Not without being hijacked by the Somalis anyway …

Proper Bandit country eh
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:56 pm Will be a shock to the system when they realise they can’t drive a Toyota pick up mob handed armed to the teeth down Longbridge road.
Why not? That’s against their civil rights, and the laws should be amended immediately.

palerider

Post by palerider »

As many as 800 illegals crossed on dinghies yesterday. So many, the UK Border Force ran out of chocolate hobnobs to welcome them with. They were so busy they couldn't paint their nails either in case any of the cunts were wooftas.

A new daily record.

Fuck it. Let's take in the entire Afghan population. I've got space for a couple in the loft. I'd have to convert to Islam in case I offended them but it's a small price to pay to make sure diversity is indulged.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 am As many as 800 illegals crossed on dinghies yesterday. So many, the UK Border Force ran out of chocolate hobnobs to welcome them with. They were so busy they couldn't paint their nails either in case any of the cunts were wooftas.

A new daily record.

Fuck it. Let's take in the entire Afghan population. I've got space for a couple in the loft. I'd have to convert to Islam in case I offended them but it's a small price to pay to make sure diversity is indulged.
Like Vietnam , they should have just nuked it
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:58 am
palerider wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 am As many as 800 illegals crossed on dinghies yesterday. So many, the UK Border Force ran out of chocolate hobnobs to welcome them with. They were so busy they couldn't paint their nails either in case any of the cunts were wooftas.

A new daily record.

Like Vietnam , they should have just nuked it
I've got my spine I've got my orange crush.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

A new daily record.

A spirited piece my learned friend.
I've had to incinerate a few of them as they've started shitting in the sink, and playing des O'Connor albums in to the wee small hours.
Nothing like human broth to bring on the begonias.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:42 am

A new daily record.

I've had to incinerate a few of them as they've started shitting in the sink, and playing des O'Connor albums in to the wee small hours.
Indeed. And last winter's crop are proving positive for my kniphofias as well. You have to be careful with the root ball so bury them quite deep.

There was a surplus however as there's just so many of the cunts. There's a tree-hugging leftie up the road who's permanently on Facebook lecturing about how we should be welcoming millions. It's been met with a bit of anger. Comments like 'Why don't you put them up them you woke cunt ?'.

So I went a stage further and drove a lorry load of them to his gaff.

Last I heard they ate his wife.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

and before you know it 20k will be a 100k, once they start breeding and 'ooman rights lawyers start getting their "extended families" over that suddenly appear out of nowhere and come out of the woodwork...

Still its all going to plan, the one to destroy this country's white identity that they hate so badly...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:49 am

Indeed. And last winter's crop are proving positive for my kniphofias as well. You have to be careful with the root ball so bury them quite deep.

There was a surplus however as there's just so many of the cunts. There's a tree-hugging leftie up the road who's permanently on Facebook lecturing about how we should be welcoming millions. It's been met with a bit of anger. Comments like 'Why don't you put them up them you woke cunt ?'.

If you want my dear friend, I will burn his house down for you. Or an hour's tasering session in my workshop if you prefer.
Better still I can send a coach load of Somalis up and they can stick the tree hugger in the pot.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !