Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:46 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:49 am

Indeed. And last winter's crop are proving positive for my kniphofias as well. You have to be careful with the root ball so bury them quite deep.

There was a surplus however as there's just so many of the cunts. There's a tree-hugging leftie up the road who's permanently on Facebook lecturing about how we should be welcoming millions. It's been met with a bit of anger. Comments like 'Why don't you put them up them you woke cunt ?'.

So I went a stage further and drove a lorry load of them to his gaff.

Last I heard they ate his wife.
If you want my dear friend, I will burn his house down for you. Or an hour's tasering session in my workshop if you prefer.
Better still I can send a coach load of Somalis up and they can stick the tree hugger in the pot.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

They said the young bloke that fell from the plane was a keen footballer.
He should have stayed on the wing.

Don't shoot me , my mate from hornchurch told me it on sunday night.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

Indeed. And last winter's crop are proving positive for my kniphofias as well. You have to be careful with the root ball so bury them quite deep.

There was a surplus however as there's just so many of the cunts. There's a tree-hugging leftie up the road who's permanently on Facebook lecturing about how we should be welcoming millions. It's been met with a bit of anger. Comments like 'Why don't you put them up them you woke cunt ?'.

If you want my dear friend, I will burn his house down for you. Or an hour's tasering session in my workshop if you prefer.
Better still I can send a coach load of Somalis up and they can stick the tree hugger in the pot.
I'm so upset about the situation that I've prioritised my smuggling business. I'll only take Afghans now. When I take the RHB into the channel, any dinghy I come across is routinely questioned. If the illegals on board can't name the entire Afghan cricket squad, their shirt numbers and exact batting and bowling averages, their boat is humanely blown up. It leaves space for those in more need. One of them nearly did the other day but he said Rashid Khan's test bowling average was 22.39 when any true Afghan would have known it's 22.35. So he was clearly a Somali or something.

We do what we can.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:06 am

I'm so upset about the situation that I've prioritised my smuggling business. I'll only take Afghans now. When I take the RHB into the channel, any dinghy I come across is routinely questioned. If the illegals on board can't name the entire Afghan cricket squad, their shirt numbers and exact batting and bowling averages, their boat is humanely blown up. It leaves space for those in more need. One of them nearly did the other day but he said Rashid Khan's test bowling average was 22.39 when any true Afghan would have known it's 22.35. So he was clearly a Somali or something.

We do what we can.
And rightly so.
I've had to euthanise a whole hoard of the cunts posing as council recycling operatives, to accommodate another consignment of sea fairers. It was a hard decision, but if they couldn't tell me how many people live in Kabul, to the nearest dozen, then they were put to sleep. Svetlana my hairy arsed female Vixens worked her fingers to the bone euthanising the heathens among them. But she's a fine wench and is used to the work having received her training with the local spetznas in Moscow.
Like you my friend, we sing from the same hymn sheet.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:11 am
palerider wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:06 am

We do what we can.
And rightly so.
I've had to euthanise a whole hoard of the cunts posing as council recycling operatives, to accommodate another consignment of sea fairers. It was a hard decision, but if they couldn't tell me how many people live in Kabul, to the nearest dozen, then they were put to sleep. Svetlana my hairy arsed female Vixens worked her fingers to the bone euthanising the heathens among them. But she's a fine wench and is used to the work having received her training with the local spetznas in Moscow.
Like you my friend, we sing from the same hymn sheet.
One cannot save the world my learned friend despite best efforts.

Sadly, emergencies have to jump the queue.

It's why I've set up a charity to help the thousands of desperate customers of Nando's, families torn apart because of chicken shortages.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:42 am

A spirited piece my learned friend.
I've had to incinerate a few of them as they've started shitting in the sink, and playing des O'Connor albums in to the wee small hours.
Nothing like human broth to bring on the begonias.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palrider,you are wasted on here.You and BB could have easy been on tv 30 years ago with your comedy..We all know why you couldn't now,even though 65% would love you.The other 35% PC c**ts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

They are both wasted on here. Just wish they would hurry up and fuck off :D
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 pm They are both wasted on here. Just wish they would hurry up and fuck off :D
I'm under contract James so going nowhere until Summer 2045 when I can go on a free.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I can pay up your contract, 1/2 reel of Gaffer Tape and a slightly soiled sack?
Covid in the Boardroom

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A few dodgy cunts caught already mingling in the exodus

Surprise surprise.