Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:18 pm We made the polution causing scum think again this morning at J31 of the M25 at Thurrock.

Algernon glued his face to the tarmac and is willing to go to Guantanamo to save the planet, water-boarding and all. Tilly has sold the barn on her 25 acre property to fund the protests and Kestrel has even abandoned her community music workshop and stripped off in front of the lorries.

She said they could all have a pop for free if only they promised to mend their ways but so far no takers. She does hum a bit although she's in good shape for a 79 year old.

But there's been warmth too. A bloke wearing a claret and blue scarf came and gave us some cheese footballs.

So all is not lost. Especially as St Greta is taking us to China in her solar powered yacht to complain about their coal fired power plants after we've done bird.

Amaaaaazing Grace...How sweeeet.... the sound.....that saved a cunt like meeee.
“Cheese footballs” :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:18 pm We made the polution causing scum think again this morning at J31 of the M25 at Thurrock.

Algernon glued his face to the tarmac and is willing to go to Guantanamo to save the planet, water-boarding and all. Tilly has sold the barn on her 25 acre property to fund the protests and Kestrel has even abandoned her community music workshop and stripped off in front of the lorries.

She said they could all have a pop for free if only they promised to mend their ways but so far no takers. She does hum a bit although she's in good shape for a 79 year old.

But there's been warmth too. A bloke wearing a claret and blue scarf came and gave us some cheese footballs.

So all is not lost. Especially as St Greta is taking us to China in her solar powered yacht to complain about their coal fired power plants after we've done bird.

Amaaaaazing Grace...How sweeeet.... the sound.....that saved a cunt like meeee.
I like to do my bit :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:17 am
JayK wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Very piblic spirited and helping the planet too Tim.

You must be down to your last 500 tubs.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:46 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:17 am

Very piblic spirited and helping the planet too Tim.

You must be down to your last 500 tubs.
I am . I’ll have to put my prices up .

Nobody can resist a bargain , even the great unwashed :D
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well, we've given Boris an ultimatum.

He has to make a move by October 25th or we'll up the ante. The protests will stop until then.

Giles has to look after his grandchildren during the hols as his son Petrincius with hubby Tarquin have an important mobile gnome carving gig in Stow on the Wold, LaVerne has a group love-in with like minded singletons in Cumbria (no weirdos) while Beatrice is taking the family over to Gstaad to prepare the chalet for the coming ski season before all the snow disappears.

All will be using their 4x4's but that's all ok because none of them will be eating meat apart from bacon rolls.

Should the scruffy blond fucker not act we'll be forced to sacrifice one of our group.

At a yet to be disclosed junction of the M25, an IB member will be burnt alive in a Wicker Man now being assembled at a secret location by Peregrine and his friends on his artisan community workshop. The draw for the lucky winner will be posted on Twitter although he or she will be chosen from those with a good voice as 'Big Yellow Taxi' will be sung as the flames lap up.

On top of that, three of our younger lady protestors, Anenome, Binty and Wood Sorrel will strip naked and bare their pert behinds to the traffic, inviting any hairy lorry driver inconvenienced by the delay to anally enter, each thrust symbolising a day less for the health of Mother Earth.

Can someone please pass me one of those compostable wet wipes ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 am Well, we've given Boris an ultimatum.

He has to make a move by October 25th or we'll up the ante. The protests will stop until then.

Giles has to look after his grandchildren during the hols as his son Petrincius with hubby Tarquin have an important mobile gnome carving gig in Stow on the Wold, LaVerne has a group love-in with like minded singletons in Cumbria (no weirdos) while Beatrice is taking the family over to Gstaad to prepare the chalet for the coming ski season before all the snow disappears.

All will be using their 4x4's but that's all ok because none of them will be eating meat apart from bacon rolls.

Should the scruffy blond fucker not act we'll be forced to sacrifice one of our group.

At a yet to be disclosed junction of the M25, an IB member will be burnt alive in a Wicker Man now being assembled at a secret location by Peregrine and his friends on his artisan community workshop. The draw for the lucky winner will be posted on Twitter although he or she will be chosen from those with a good voice as 'Big Yellow Taxi' will be sung as the flames lap up.

On top of that, three of our younger lady protestors, Anenome, Binty and Wood Sorrel will strip naked and bare their pert behinds to the traffic, inviting any hairy lorry driver inconvenienced by the delay to anally enter, each thrust symbolising a day less for the health of Mother Earth.

Sounds to me like you won’t be requiring any more cheesy footballs then .
Tight Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:45 am
palerider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 am Well, we've given Boris an ultimatum.

Tight Cunt
Tried them. Taste like shit. Gave them to the cats.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:45 am

Tight Cunt
So now we want 10mph when we're protesting my learned friend.
A victory indeed, but I'd go a step further and say get out and push the vehicle, that way Consuela and Bunty won't get hurt with people trying to run them over.
That poor woman yesterday nearly broke a nail while being molested by that chavvy inbred trying to get her young weasel to school. He's only going to end up in Macdonalds anyway after a stint at her majesty's, so what's the rush?
I shall continue the good fight Mon Ami. I'll be on the M25 with Trevelyan and the gang with our giant balloon of Greta holding a big cock for all to see.
I trust you'll join us.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

I saw a clip of one protestor being tied to a railing with their own banner :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:53 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 am

So now we want 10mph when we're protesting my learned friend.
A victory indeed, but I'd go a step further and say get out and push the vehicle, that way Consuela and Bunty won't get hurt with people trying to run them over.
That poor woman yesterday nearly broke a nail while being molested by that chavvy inbred trying to get her young weasel to school. He's only going to end up in Macdonalds anyway after a stint at her majesty's, so what's the rush?
I shall continue the good fight Mon Ami. I'll be on the M25 with Trevelyan and the gang with our giant balloon of Greta holding a big cock for all to see.
I trust you'll join us.
Indeed my good man.

I was in practice today. I took young Rupert to see the new Bond film in Bristol. We superglued ourselves to the main entrance so the poor public didn't have to watch pollution causing car chases. It so happens that Barbara Broccoli was there and after seeing my boyish grin, my Beretta designed pistol which pops out a piece of cloth with the words 'gentle bang' on it and my clothes made entirely out of banana skins, she's offered me the part of the new 21st century 007, more in tune with what's really killing the human race, which isn't fucking Spectre.

I discussed it with Rupert in Nandos who affirmed I should accept saying 'It will give you a proper fucking job you old cunt'.

Sadly the day ended on a sour note as Nandos had run out of bean burgers so we glued ourselves to the table.