Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:45 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:19 pm

I shall be joining you soon my friend. We've managed to get the split screen VW up and running, have 20 placards with we love Greta daubed on them and the 70 foot giant inflatable cock is safely stored until we meet up. Ivan, Arabella and Butch have made outfits out of bin liners and I have my tried and tested Mexican bandit garb on, complete with sombrero.
The game is afoot Mon Ami.
Hussar !

I've had an email from St Greta applauding our cause and she says she'll join us as soon as she finds a berth on a wind powered boat across the North Sea.

She promises to strip naked at one of the motorway exits and open......

Excuse me.
My sacks empty.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

My daughter came off a night shift this morning. Not affected by these cunts as it's a different junction but only a matter of time I reckon.

Nobody's at their sharpest after a 12 hour shift, often with no break and this time they ran onto the carriageway in front of speeding cars. A fucking wonder nobody was hit.

Myself, if I mowed down one of the twats I'd not only dine out on it for a year but would sue Insulate Britain or the family of the protestor concerned. My daughter however would be devastated being a bint and it would badly affect her.

Dick Cressida needs to start banging the cunts up now the incompetent bitch.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 am My daughter came off a night shift this morning. Not affected by these cunts as it's a different junction but only a matter of time I reckon.

Nobody's at their sharpest after a 12 hour shift, often with no break and this time they ran onto the carriageway in front of speeding cars. A fucking wonder nobody was hit.

Myself, if I mowed down one of the twats I'd not only dine out on it for a year but would sue Insulate Britain or the family of the protestor concerned. My daughter however would be devastated being a bint and it would badly affect her.

A shameful act.
As you say Mon Ami, us of a more sinister persuasion would have gladly mown down the heretics whilst having Beethoven blasting out from all sides.
Sadly this generation simply haven't got the wherewithal I'm afraid. Personally I'd use a combine harvester on the cunts and use them as fertilizer seeing that they like the earth that much, but Dick would probably see their side of things and I'd be at her majesty's doing a twenty stretch before you could say " oi Greta open wide you bald cunt"

Sad times my friend.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 am My daughter came off a night shift this morning. Not affected by these cunts as it's a different junction but only a matter of time I reckon.

A shameful act.
As you say Mon Ami, us of a more sinister persuasion would have gladly mown down the heretics whilst having Beethoven blasting out from all sides.
Sadly this generation simply haven't got the wherewithal I'm afraid. Personally I'd use a combine harvester on the cunts and use them as fertilizer seeing that they like the earth that much, but Dick would probably see their side of things and I'd be at her majesty's doing a twenty stretch before you could say " oi Greta open wide you bald cunt"

Sad times my friend.
Indeed.

My next venture onto the M25 will be the Rapid Vienna game and I'm planning to swap the Peugeot 308 for an Abrams Tank with 'Sweet Home Alabama' blaring out of the turret.

Staying overnight but the Friday morning, with 18 pints of Theakstons Old Peculiar inside of me celebrating a Moyes masterclass, should be interesting.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:35 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 pm

A shameful act.

Sad times my friend.
Indeed.

My next venture onto the M25 will be the Rapid Vienna game and I'm planning to swap the Peugeot 308 for an Abrams Tank with 'Sweet Home Alabama' blaring out of the turret.

Staying overnight but the Friday morning, with 18 pints of Theakstons Old Peculiar inside of me celebrating a Moyes masterclass, should be interesting.
:lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

The Nazis have made us change our tactics. Prison for sitting on a road ? What is this, Russia ?

Plod will be spraying us with novichok next.

So we made our protest outside Priti's office yesterday. Vernon dyed his dreadlocks pink, Chrysalis wore her Earth Mother green suit and Masterton held a banner saying 'Our Children will explode' written in early medieval English. That'll teach 'em. And we'll be there again today until they listen and pay us the money to insulate our houses in Wimbledon Village because we're broke spending everything on protesting.

One unsavoury incident has to be noted however.

At around 11, Torquay MP Penny Mordaunt, who Piers said was 'a bit of a spunker for her age', bared her arse out of the car window as she was driven by in a fuel-guzzling monstrosity.

Once my hands had been unglued I had to clean myself up.

With eco-friendly compostable tissues naturally.

h69

Post by h69 »

What a cunt.......

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

h69 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 am What a cunt.......

I shouldn't laugh, but what a clown :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 am What a cunt.......

Can’t talk to people like that. Would love to know how he’d feel if it was him and his mum stuck in 6hrs of traffic caused by people protesting about something they wouldn’t do in their own home. Fuckin knob
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Struck again today. Fucking useless oxygen thieves.

Jail the cunts and throw away the key but if one of the bints scrubs up ok, send her to Langport and I'll give her a new take on cavity filling.