Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:59 pm Struck again today. Fucking useless oxygen thieves.

Jail the cunts and throw away the key but if one of the bints scrubs up ok, send her to Langport and I'll give her a new take on cavity filling.
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 am What a cunt.......

I shouldn't laugh, but what a clown :lol:
Hypocritical cunt was the word I was thinking.

Here is another one. Silly bint from the Green Party :

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Liams a thick cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Fucking gutless plod doing nothing about it.

What do you expect from tossers who think that criminals need to be understood and counseled.

Spray the cunts with petrol and toss in a match. At least it won't be wasted fuel.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:53 pm Fucking gutless plod doing nothing about it.

What do you expect from tossers who think that criminals need to be understood and counseled.

Spray the cunts with petrol and toss in a match. At least it won't be wasted fuel.
On that second video I posted, the copper tries to explain this.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

That second video looks suspiciously like Michael Gove in drag :shock:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Hussar.

We win again.

Myself and my fellow warriors have nailed our feet to an HGV at the Blackwall tunnel this morning thwarting the evil scum raping the planet with their disgusting cars.

Naturally we all travelled there by horse.

Penelope has welcomed being arrested and doing time at Holloway. 'I hope I'm in a lovely cell with a nice lady who keeps cats' she told me.

Sadly, the truth about the outcome. and that it was likely to be with a shaven-headed northener calling herself Gerald, armed with a strap-on made from toothbrushes was hard to take for her but she's a trooper, that's for sure.

Once the Stasi have bailed us she's agreed to visit my eco-lodge in the Savernake Forest so I can demonstrate.

'Officer.......Do you have any wet-wipes ?'

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:47 am Hussar.

We win again.

Myself and my fellow warriors have nailed our feet to an HGV at the Blackwall tunnel this morning thwarting the evil scum raping the planet with their disgusting cars.

Naturally we all travelled there by horse.

Penelope has welcomed being arrested and doing time at Holloway. 'I hope I'm in a lovely cell with a nice lady who keeps cats' she told me.

Sadly, the truth about the outcome. and that it was likely to be with a shaven-headed northener calling herself Gerald, armed with a strap-on made from toothbrushes was hard to take for her but she's a trooper, that's for sure.

Once the Stasi have bailed us she's agreed to visit my eco-lodge in the Savernake Forest so I can demonstrate.

'Officer.......Do you have any wet-wipes ?'

Indeed my good man.
I'm currently at hanger lane, but I should be with you some time in December.
You'll have no problem spotting me and the gang. Buntys on the megaphone hurling abuse at lorry drivers through the VW's open top and Lance, hoyte, and Trevelyan are steadying the 60 foot inflatable Greta complete with giant shlong which will be erected outside the houses of parliament.
All is good Mon Ami, may the force be with us!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Post by Noni »

I love trees, does that make me kinky? :)

palerider

Post by palerider »

We made the polution causing scum think again this morning at J31 of the M25 at Thurrock.

Algernon glued his face to the tarmac and is willing to go to Guantanamo to save the planet, water-boarding and all. Tilly has sold the barn on her 25 acre property to fund the protests and Kestrel has even abandoned her community music workshop and stripped off in front of the lorries.

She said they could all have a pop for free if only they promised to mend their ways but so far no takers. She does hum a bit although she's in good shape for a 79 year old.

But there's been warmth too. A bloke wearing a claret and blue scarf came and gave us some cheese footballs.

So all is not lost. Especially as St Greta is taking us to China in her solar powered yacht to complain about their coal fired power plants after we've done bird.

Amaaaaazing Grace...How sweeeet.... the sound.....that saved a cunt like meeee.