Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by BillyDWhizz »

These XR pricks really are complete morons. Once again they block the M25 causing huge tailbacks all in the name of the environment, whilst being gleefully oblivious to the empirical fact that traffic jams generate many times more harmful emissions than free-flowing traffic does.

So thank you to the easily triggered Tarquins' and Jemimahs' of this world, whose ill conceived and idiotically planned 'public awareness campaigns' are only serving to accelerate the human races irreversible slide towards climate catastrophe rather than to actually help arrest it.

You utter fucking Fraggles. Fuck off.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

JayK

Post by JayK »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:00 pm These XR pricks really are complete morons. Once again they block the M25 causing huge tailbacks all in the name of the environment, whilst being gleefully oblivious to the empirical fact that traffic jams generate many times more harmful emissions than free-flowing traffic does.

So thank you to the easily triggered Tarquins' and Jemimahs' of this world, whose ill conceived and idiotically planned 'public awareness campaigns' are only serving to accelerate the human races irreversible slide towards climate catastrophe rather than to actually help arrest it.

Wonder how they got there too? Bet it weren’t all bikes and Sinclair c5’s
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:00 pm These XR pricks really are complete morons. Once again they block the M25 causing huge tailbacks all in the name of the environment, whilst being gleefully oblivious to the empirical fact that traffic jams generate many times more harmful emissions than free-flowing traffic does.

Massive accident on the M25 this morning. It might not have been directly related but maybe someone was driving quickly because the cunts had made them late.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16145358/ ... -protests/

Pricks

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Glueing their hands to the roads the divvy cunts
Simple solution chop their fucking hands off.

Fucking Plod treating the cunts with kid gloves
Football fans a different matter.
Disgraceful.

A minimum five stretch with no remission.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've finally seen the light and have joined.

I'll be on my way to the M3 junction of the M25 on Monday with my IB comrades. Imogen has packed mung bean sandwiches and Tarquin has promised some of his home made elderberry cordial to pass the time after we've glued ourselves to the tarmac.

Of course we're apologetic for the disruption with thousands being late for work and probably losing their jobs in some cases but something has to be done and I too am losing money from my eco pagan dreadlock business. Jacinta was at the one yesterday and she also lost out as she runs a vegan-only bongo drum society with a gig at the Cotswold fertility chanting festival cancelled. Although it has to be said the lovely police near South Mimms sat with her and sang with her recital after arresting some nasty lorry drivers who were swearing at her.

The world will end by 2023 unless the GB government order all gas boilers to be removed immediately. Which is why insulation is so important. Rupert has written a stern letter to China demanding they also act now. They are by far the worst culprits in greenhouse gas emissions and if it wasn't for covid we'd be cycling there to glue ourselves to Tianmen Square.

We'll do that of course next year and I'm sure their police are just as nice.

Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:41 am I've finally seen the light and have joined.

I'll be on my way to the M3 junction of the M25 on Monday with my IB comrades. Imogen has packed mung bean sandwiches and Tarquin has promised some of his home made elderberry cordial to pass the time after we've glued ourselves to the tarmac.

Of course we're apologetic for the disruption with thousands being late for work and probably losing their jobs in some cases but something has to be done and I too am losing money from my eco pagan dreadlock business. Jacinta was at the one yesterday and she also lost out as she runs a vegan-only bongo drum society with a gig at the Cotswold fertility chanting festival cancelled. Although it has to be said the lovely police near South Mimms sat with her and sang with her recital after arresting some nasty lorry drivers who were swearing at her.

The world will end by 2023 unless the GB government order all gas boilers to be removed immediately. Which is why insulation is so important. Rupert has written a stern letter to China demanding they also act now. They are by far the worst culprits in greenhouse gas emissions and if it wasn't for covid we'd be cycling there to glue ourselves to Tianmen Square.

A noble gesture my friend.
I'm heading down there myself Tomorrow with 20 barrels of imported horse glue from Turkmenistan.
I'm bringing Ivan, Flick, Bunty and the gang with me. We have enough lentil and kale cakes to last for a week and Sophelia has knocked up a fifty gallon drum of delicious nettle wine from her dad's 12k acre farm in the Dordogne to keep our spirits up.
I'm going dressed as the lone ranger so feel free to pop over, we could do with a hand blowing up the 50 foot doll of the nude Greta and her giant cock.

See you soon my compadre.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:38 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:41 am I've finally seen the light and have joined.

A noble gesture my friend.
I'm heading down there myself Tomorrow with 20 barrels of imported horse glue from Turkmenistan.
I'm bringing Ivan, Flick, Bunty and the gang with me. We have enough lentil and kale cakes to last for a week and Sophelia has knocked up a fifty gallon drum of delicious nettle wine from her dad's 12k acre farm in the Dordogne to keep our spirits up.
I'm going dressed as the lone ranger so feel free to pop over, we could do with a hand blowing up the 50 foot doll of the nude Greta and her giant cock.

See you soon my compadre.
Of course we'll help my green friend. I myself will be dressed as a Green Man complete with rampant organ depicting the rebirth of the seasons.

We must stick together to thwart the gas-guzzling scum ruining our childrens' futures of growing organic watercress to sell at Glastonbury.

Sadly, Fleur won't be with us. At the first protest, she drank four gallons of Tarquin's cordial which it seems had fermented over the summer and caused her to remove all her clothes and bare her behind at the stationery lorries. One of the brutes, Slovak I believe, rammed his thingy right up there.

So she's in hospital with the stitches although she still has a smile on her face.

palerider

Post by palerider »

We've struck again ! Hoorah for the planet savers.

I'm currently at J9 of the M25 with Milicent, Verity and Hermione, glued to the road with a thousand gas-guzzling scum frustrated.

I've heard that our fallen comrades in Essex fell foul of the Stormtroopers there and were dragged off the road but police here have once again been wonderful. Heather, one of them, has brought us all herbal tea and given us nice cushions to sit on. And PC Maurice has given us all compensation forms to fill out to claim against the Environment Agency if we get caught in a shower and catch cold.

The fight goes on brothers and sisters.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Redknapp.

Or something like that.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:57 am We've struck again ! Hoorah for the planet savers.

I'm currently at J9 of the M25 with Milicent, Verity and Hermione, glued to the road with a thousand gas-guzzling scum frustrated.

I've heard that our fallen comrades in Essex fell foul of the Stormtroopers there and were dragged off the road but police here have once again been wonderful. Heather, one of them, has brought us all herbal tea and given us nice cushions to sit on. And PC Maurice has given us all compensation forms to fill out to claim against the Environment Agency if we get caught in a shower and catch cold.

Or something like that.

I shall be joining you soon my friend. We've managed to get the split screen VW up and running, have 20 placards with we love Greta daubed on them and the 70 foot giant inflatable cock is safely stored until we meet up. Ivan, Arabella and Butch have made outfits out of bin liners and I have my tried and tested Mexican bandit garb on, complete with sombrero.
The game is afoot Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:19 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:57 am We've struck again ! Hoorah for the planet savers.

Or something like that.

I shall be joining you soon my friend. We've managed to get the split screen VW up and running, have 20 placards with we love Greta daubed on them and the 70 foot giant inflatable cock is safely stored until we meet up. Ivan, Arabella and Butch have made outfits out of bin liners and I have my tried and tested Mexican bandit garb on, complete with sombrero.
The game is afoot Mon Ami.
Hussar !

I've had an email from St Greta applauding our cause and she says she'll join us as soon as she finds a berth on a wind powered boat across the North Sea.

She promises to strip naked at one of the motorway exits and open......

Excuse me.