Fuel shortage

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Fuel shortage

Post by palerider »

I drove past the local station tonight and there were a couple of pumps empty so I filled up, even though I had three quarters of a tank anyway.

If every cunt is doing it then don't fight it I say.

137.9 a litre though which is a bummer but shit happens. An old lady at the pump next to me berated me for my actions saying I should save the fuel for those who really need it so I beheaded her with the samurai sword I always have in my car.

It's only fair.

She said her husband needed the car to collect his medication. While I need mine to go to West Ham on Thursday ffs.

So i was forced into the kiri-sute gomen strike which samurai masters like myself are entitled to do if a commoner has insulted his honour.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:08 pm I drove past the local station tonight and there were a couple of pumps empty so I filled up, even though I had three quarters of a tank anyway.

137.9 a litre though which is a bummer but shit happens. An old lady at the pump next to me berated me for my actions saying I should save the fuel for those who really need it so I beheaded her with the samurai sword I always have in my car.

It's only fair.

She said her husband needed the car to collect his medication. While I need mine to go to West Ham on Thursday ffs.

So i was forced into the kiri-sute gomen strike which samurai masters like myself are entitled to do if a commoner has insulted his honour.
All about priorities mate. She shoulda realised yours trumped her husbands 10 fold and begged for forgiveness. Some people eh
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:08 pm I drove past the local station tonight and there were a couple of pumps empty so I filled up, even though I had three quarters of a tank anyway.

It's only fair.

All about priorities mate. She shoulda realised yours trumped her husbands 10 fold and begged for forgiveness. Some people eh
She won't do it again Jay.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Our two Covid ‘crises’ resulted in a panic buying phenomenon of toilet paper.

Medical supplies, basic foods etc. all still maintained a relatively standard sale rate... but shit paper?

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:24 am Our two Covid ‘crises’ resulted in a panic buying phenomenon of toilet paper.

Medical supplies, basic foods etc. all still maintained a relatively standard sale rate... but shit paper?
People are weird morons. I would’ve understood if it was a pandemic of shit ya pants. We had the same issue with the bog roll.
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

It's only fair.

I don't want to be one of those panic fuckers, but it's like the toilet paper debacle, you're forced to grab the fuel when you can.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:16 am It's about time our media were done for Treason.

The queues and the garages running out of petrol is down to THEM.

Let me explain..There was literally a few BP and Tesco/Esso sites that had to close as they'd run out due to the HGV driver shortage. The media and social media hyped it all up and people went mental and went panic buying. We're actually fine for stocks - it was just a few garages running out because they couldn't get deliveries that have caused this..The MEDIA have caused this carnage,nobody else,because there is PLENTY of petrol..The petrol companies have done ok out of it,fleecing the public,an extra 8-10p a litre though..If the media said nothing,we wouldn't have had this problem.Typical scaremongering.

Maybe if we took less notice of the likes of The Sun Newspaper,this country maybe in a better place than it is now
No Terry, I disagree....Its on people who believe everything they read. Yes the papers write bullshit but anyone with a. brain cell knows this and as for social media. They didnt post stuff, it is the people using it that did.

Some people are morons, you cant account for that stupidity. Toilet roll mentality all over again.

Noni

Post by Noni »

h69 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:16 am It's about time our media were done for Treason.

The queues and the garages running out of petrol is down to THEM.

Let me explain..There was literally a few BP and Tesco/Esso sites that had to close as they'd run out due to the HGV driver shortage. The media and social media hyped it all up and people went mental and went panic buying. We're actually fine for stocks - it was just a few garages running out because they couldn't get deliveries that have caused this..The MEDIA have caused this carnage,nobody else,because there is PLENTY of petrol..The petrol companies have done ok out of it,fleecing the public,an extra 8-10p a litre though..If the media said nothing,we wouldn't have had this problem.Typical scaremongering.

Maybe if we took less notice of the likes of The Sun Newspaper,this country maybe in a better place than it is now
No Terry, I disagree....Its on people who believe everything they read. Yes the papers write bullshit but anyone with a. brain cell knows this and as for social media. They didnt post stuff, it is the people using it that did.

Some people are morons, you cant account for that stupidity. Toilet roll mentality all over again.
Shit in your fuel tank. That's the answer! :D

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

I must admit it's quite amusing sitting over on mainland Europe watching what is going on over there! :D
But still, now you've got Brexit done you're holding all the trump cards, eh! :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

One petrol station in West London is now charging £2.68 a litre.

Fucking bastards.

The owner deserves stringing up the profiteering cunt.

A pound to a piece of shit what persuasion he is.