KP's driving...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

KP's driving...

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Just watch that gaping twatted cum bucket Katie fucking Price get away with yet another driving offence.

Arrested drunk and coked up to the eyeballs, with no insurance after an accident whilst already banned for two previous similar offences. She's now bleating on about how hard things have been for her recently, obviously looking for a sympathy vote. Oh Boo fucking hoo - join the cunting club mate, get a grip and deal with your shit like a proper fucking ​grown up.

I'll wager the beaks will buy her bullshit sob story and she'll end up with some pathetic slap on the wrist punishment when she should really be being referred to crown court for a decent term custodial sentence.

Makes my piss boil. :x
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

JayK

Re: KP's driving...

Post by JayK »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:45 pm Just watch that gaping twatted cum bucket Katie fucking Price get away with yet another driving offence.

Arrested drunk and coked up to the eyeballs, with no insurance after an accident whilst already banned for two previous similar offences. She's now bleating on about how hard things have been for her recently, obviously looking for a sympathy vote. Oh Boo fucking hoo - join the cunting club mate, get a grip and deal with your shit like a proper fucking ​grown up.

I'll wager the beaks will buy her bullshit sob story and she'll end up with some pathetic slap on the wrist punishment when she should really be being referred to crown court for a decent term custodial sentence.

Probably right. Be made to go rehab or something to save a custodial sentence. Can’t stand the plastic bitch
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

This still bankrupt old skanky slapper, but who still seems to have plenty of dosh for op, holidays s etc has used her kids and her mental 'elf yet again and got orf of a spell in chokey and got sent to the Priory to sober up by you guessed it a female magistrate who fell for a load of old bollocks.

She is a fucking danger to others but that seems to be ignored when it comes to her.
How many more times will she go out pissed up and without insurance before she kills somebody ?...not if but when.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:45 pm Just watch that gaping twatted cum bucket Katie fucking Price get away with yet another driving offence.

I feel exactly the same.She should be banged up.A talentless piece of Eartha Kit,whose made a living about knowing absolute nothing

Of course,she will be selling her story,writing a book and doing a documentary and getting paid sh*ts loads for her mistakes.

TOTAL C**T!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:16 pm

I feel exactly the same.She should be banged up.A talentless piece of Eartha Kit,whose made a living about knowing absolute nothing

Of course,she will be selling her story,writing a book and doing a documentary and getting paid sh*ts loads for her mistakes.

TOTAL C**T!
The lady is bankrupt and a 28 stay at the Priory is approx £20K (£5K average per week) of course for deserving souls,this can be paid for by the NHS...

Yippee - Metoo#

coming soon...AmazonPrime - What Katie Price did in Rehab (No,No,No)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:16 pm

TOTAL C**T!
Indeed she will. And some publisher will pay her a vast sum because he knows the great British public will buy the book in massive numbers. So who are the really stupid cunts. You and me, that’s who. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Pietersen's driving was legendary but he occasionally got into trouble with the short-pitched delivery.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

This is what came into my mind when I read the title of this thread
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:14 am Pietersen's driving was legendary but he occasionally got into trouble with the short-pitched delivery.
This , when I saw the thread title

Or Bill had lost his nuts of course
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:32 am
palerider wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:14 am Pietersen's driving was legendary but he occasionally got into trouble with the short-pitched delivery.
This , when I saw the thread title

Or Bill had lost his nuts of course
Lost me nuts before the ink had dried on the fucking marriage certificate.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?