Energy bills.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Energy bills.

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Back to the energy bollocks... Everywhere I've seen in the media etc, the price of gas has gone up 54% right? So yesterday I looked at my tariff and it was at 4.005p/KWh. Today it's 7.327p/KWh. Now my maffs isn't Stephen Hawking-esque but by my O level standard scribblings that's an 83% increase no?

Am I working shit out wrong, have I missed something or are those cunts at British Gas taking fucking liberties? :x
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

My energy bill went up by only 15% as I fixed it in February but my water bill has more than doubled.

Those fucking Somalis have been using the shower again.

Cunts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Fucking energy

Have already burned the kids beds and clothes.
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

Even with the 5p fuel rebate, petrol is still 1.64 a lire round here so I slashed the tyres of next door's 4x4 when I came home from the Black Swan at midnight.

So they won't have to worry about the cost of driving for a day or two.

That's when good neighbours.....become good friends.

But it is getting bad. Parents are having to choose if they or their children are eating this weekend.

I'm having lobster thermidore tomorrow.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:25 pm Even with the 5p fuel rebate, petrol is still 1.64 a lire round here so I slashed the tyres of next door's 4x4 when I came home from the Black Swan at midnight.

So they won't have to worry about the cost of driving for a day or two.

That's when good neighbours.....become good friends.

But it is getting bad. Parents are having to choose if they or their children are eating this weekend.

I'm having lobster thermidore tomorrow.
A noble act Mon Ami.
I've just got rid of next doors mother, she's 96, as deaf as a post, incontinent and eats them out of house and home. I melted her down and made a rather ornate flower pot.
Two birds one stone my compadre
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

It's all really fucking funny when the elderly have to choose between eating or heating

Just wait until you really funny fuckers get pushed to the same shit show
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Fuck off you stupid cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:20 pm My energy bill went up by only 15% as I fixed it in February but my water bill has more than doubled.

Those fucking Somalis have been using the shower again.

Cunts.
Don't they shower outside when it rains?....

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BB & Pale are just having a joke about the situation Ironworks,they aren't nasty people.If you don't laugh about it,you'll cry.I do see why you are unhappy though.

I think it's bloody disgusting.

This country had Austerity for 10 years before Covid came.The poorest were already suffering because of it and now this.

A government is meant to be in place to HELP it's people.but these c*nts are in it to see what they can make out of it.They continue to do so.The tories have NEVER lived in the real world..They live on a different planet from us.Rishi Sunak,our Chancellor of the Exchequer(and stinking rich with it) tried to pay for a can of coke at a petrol station the other day and had no idea how to do it?What chance have we got?

They could easy tax the oil companies or even put another 1% levy on the big companies paying tax.After all companies in UK enjoy lowest corporation taxes of major global economies,but they didn't bother.They rather have people suffer.

Let's not forget the richest/biggest companies in the world TRIPLED their wealth during the pandemic.They don't give 2 sh*ts about the likes of you and I,just has long has they are ok..

Noni

Post by Noni »

A little tip to save money.

Buy an oiled filled electric heater... Looks like a radiator.

Reduce your thermostat to say 60 degrees. Your house will maintain an average temp on well over 70

Your heating costs will drop. I tried this and it works and house will maintain reasonable comfortable. Some say your average cost drops by 30% plus.