Christmas cancelled

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Christmas cancelled

Post by palerider »

What with a fuel shortage, no cunt to drive a lorry and the prospect of no energy it's looking to be a bleak Christmas in Blighty so Lady Pale and myself have started panic buying.

And it's an ill wind and all that as I now have the excuse to buy the kids fuck all, spending it on us.

I've got booze, chocolate, cheeselets, booze, pickled onions, peanuts and booze all stashed away for the big day. I also have a decent camping stove that I use for dogging trips, so if the leccie's off at least I can boil up some soup or other shit.

So all's cushty at Pale Towers.

Prezzies are becoming an issue though. The naughty nurses outfits I bought for the Hungarian au pairs are still in transit although I know secretly that the new gimp mask that Lady P got for me has arrived.

So shop early fellow hamsters.

Newmarket

Re: Christmas cancelled

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:10 am What with a fuel shortage, no cunt to drive a lorry and the prospect of no energy it's looking to be a bleak Christmas in Blighty so Lady Pale and myself have started panic buying.

And it's an ill wind and all that as I now have the excuse to buy the kids fuck all, spending it on us.

I've got booze, chocolate, cheeselets, booze, pickled onions, peanuts and booze all stashed away for the big day. I also have a decent camping stove that I use for dogging trips, so if the leccie's off at least I can boil up some soup or other shit.

Prezzies are becoming an issue though. The naughty nurses outfits I bought for the Hungarian au pairs are still in transit although I know secretly that the new gimp mask that Lady P got for me has arrived.

Let me know if you manage to secure a supply of Cheese Footballs .
Seriously.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:19 am
palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:10 am What with a fuel shortage, no cunt to drive a lorry and the prospect of no energy it's looking to be a bleak Christmas in Blighty so Lady Pale and myself have started panic buying.

Seriously.
:lol:

Noni

Post by Noni »

I sent you a blow up doll of Cher!... Enjoy!!! :D

Noni

Post by Noni »

Noni wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:10 am

Hopefully it arrives in time ;)

If not settle for the hooker on the street, that needs the cash for her loved ones!.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:13 am
Noni wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:10 am

If not settle for the hooker on the street, that needs the cash for her loved ones!.
Does he have to share though?
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

JayK wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:35 am
Noni wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:13 am

Does he have to share though?
You'd better ask palerider, I'm sure he's willing......... ;) :D

palerider

Post by palerider »

Seriously.
I just bought some in Tesco but maybe your Tesco stores are different, being full of Polish or Nigerian shit.

Not fussed tbh. You can have them if you want.

I also bought a pumpkin.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:10 am

Seriously.
I just bought some in Tesco but maybe your Tesco stores are different, being full of Polish or Nigerian shit.

I also bought a pumpkin.
Are they the proper jacobs ones in the little tubs ?

As far as I can see the only place selling them is Iceland and they are as rare as rocking horse shit .
Last year Amazon was flogging em a tenner a pop I kid you not
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:04 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:10 am

I also bought a pumpkin.
Are they the proper jacobs ones in the little tubs ?

As far as I can see the only place selling them is Iceland and they are as rare as rocking horse shit .
Last year Amazon was flogging em a tenner a pop I kid you not
No mate, KP.

If you want them they're yours. I didn't know there were different ones, I don't eat them but they'll get used I'm sure.

Lady P likes chomping on something cheesy.