Hope United

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Hope United

Post by Ironworksfc »

Some cunt said something nasty about me on the internet.

FFS grow a fucking pair and just call them out for what they are.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Hope United

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No fuckers got any minerals about them these days.

palerider

Post by palerider »

What did they say about you ?

Did they call you a cunt ?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 am What did they say about you ?

If that were the case, they would be 100% correct
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:49 am
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 am What did they say about you ?

If that were the case, they would be 100% correct
:lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I broke out in a cold sweat the other day as no one had called me a cunt for 3 hours.
Luckily enough my granddaughter saved the day by calling me a cunt. She's only one, but it was as clear as a bell.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Cunt :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:06 am I broke out in a cold sweat the other day as no one had called me a cunt for 3 hours.
Luckily enough my granddaughter saved the day by calling me a cunt. She's only one, but it was as clear as a bell.
Every time I speak to someone I expect, no demand, that they refer to me as cunt.

Today was a day I had to take action I'm afraid. Boots greeted me with 'Hello cunt' when I picked up my prescription for psychosis. The lady in the bakers said 'That will be £1.50 cunt' when I bought a sausage roll. When I popped into the library to ask if the tome by the Marquis de Sade I ordered was in yet she went above what was required by replying 'No, you fucking sick cunt'.

But sadly the woman at a stall in the market merely said '£15 Sir' when I enquired about the price of a photo frame so I was forced to drop my strides and shit on her stock.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:06 am I broke out in a cold sweat the other day as no one had called me a cunt for 3 hours.
Every time I speak to someone I expect, no demand, that they refer to me as cunt.

Today was a day I had to take action I'm afraid. Boots greeted me with 'Hello cunt' when I picked up my prescription for psychosis. The lady in the bakers said 'That will be £1.50 cunt' when I bought a sausage roll. When I popped into the library to ask if the tome by the Marquis de Sade I ordered was in yet she went above what was required by replying 'No, you fucking sick cunt'.

But sadly the woman at a stall in the market merely said '£15 Sir' when I enquired about the price of a photo frame so I was forced to drop my strides and shit on her stock.
And she can thank her lucky stars, she got off lightly the fucking whore!
She's obviously a nappy wearing heshe ponce, on benefits from a housing estate in Middlesbrough, selling old bits of shite.
Send me the address my good man, and I shall burn her house down for you.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:57 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 am

And she can thank her lucky stars, she got off lightly the fucking whore!
She's obviously a nappy wearing heshe ponce, on benefits from a housing estate in Middlesbrough, selling old bits of shite.
Send me the address my good man, and I shall burn her house down for you.
Attention to detail my learned friend.

A polite '£15 you old cunt' and we'd have been down the alley by the library indulging in all sorts of debauchery with no need for nastiness.