Global warming.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Global warming.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I don't know about you lot, but personally I couldn't give a fuck. I'd much rather be slavered up to the eyeballs with factor 900 sipping fence cleaner on a beach, (or hillside, if the icecaps have washed them away) than freezing my conkers off eating whalemeat with Nanook, while his 94 year old wife is rattling around in her tent knocking up a broth of polar bears bollocks singing along to the Alaskan top 40.
Carbon footprint my arse, burn it all is what I say. And don't get me started on the rainforests, fucking eyesores. Far better to have an ornate sculpture of a naked bint with her giblets on show, carved from Brazilian hardwood than some deseased ridden tree that's home to a family of apes. Fuck em, skin the fucking things, let's get back to making coats, handbags, shoes etc. Far better than seeing Dickie Attenborough with his nose up an apes arse anyway. Fucking ponce, traveling the world on our TV licence whilst molesting penguins in the Galapagos Islands. Now you know why they walk funny, he's been at them for years!!!
And as for these woke tramp cunts prancing about trying to save the planet, I say to you. Go fuck yourselves, myself and many like me have helped put you where you are today, paying for your education while you sit around eating lentil and mung beans, shitting through the eye of a needle and ending up in hospital with a panic attack because your nappies are full of crud. The very hospitals we've paid for, no less!
You see, I really don't care, I'll be kicking a ball around with Sir Bobby and drinking brush fluid with Oliver Reid and the gang while you're electrocuting yourselves in your energy saving cars, so up your bollocks, you heshe non binary, gender fluid fucktards.

Rant over!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Global warming.

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:11 pm I don't know about you lot, but personally I couldn't give a fuck. I'd much rather be slavered up to the eyeballs with factor 900 sipping fence cleaner on a beach, (or hillside, if the icecaps have washed them away) than freezing my conkers off eating whalemeat with Nanook, while his 94 year old wife is rattling around in her tent knocking up a broth of polar bears bollocks singing along to the Alaskan top 40.
Carbon footprint my arse, burn it all is what I say. And don't get me started on the rainforests, fucking eyesores. Far better to have an ornate sculpture of a naked bint with her giblets on show, carved from Brazilian hardwood than some deseased ridden tree that's home to a family of apes. Fuck em, skin the fucking things, let's get back to making coats, handbags, shoes etc. Far better than seeing Dickie Attenborough with his nose up an apes arse anyway. Fucking ponce, traveling the world on our TV licence whilst molesting penguins in the Galapagos Islands. Now you know why they walk funny, he's been at them for years!!!
And as for these woke tramp cunts prancing about trying to save the planet, I say to you. Go fuck yourselves, myself and many like me have helped put you where you are today, paying for your education while you sit around eating lentil and mung beans, shitting through the eye of a needle and ending up in hospital with a panic attack because your nappies are full of crud. The very hospitals we've paid for, no less!
You see, I really don't care, I'll be kicking a ball around with Sir Bobby and drinking brush fluid with Oliver Reid and the gang while you're electrocuting yourselves in your energy saving cars, so up your bollocks, you heshe non binary, gender fluid fucktards.

Rant over!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I trust you'll be joining Binty, Gervaise, Melinda and myself at Junction 22 of the M25 next Friday.

There'll be an organic harp workshop to keep us entertained.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:11 pm I don't know about you lot, but personally I couldn't give a fuck. I'd much rather be slavered up to the eyeballs with factor 900 sipping fence cleaner on a beach, (or hillside, if the icecaps have washed them away) than freezing my conkers off eating whalemeat with Nanook, while his 94 year old wife is rattling around in her tent knocking up a broth of polar bears bollocks singing along to the Alaskan top 40.

Rant over!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As rants go, that’s up there with the best
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Rant over!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I trust you'll be joining Binty, Gervaise, Melinda and myself at Junction 22 of the M25 next Friday.

There'll be an organic harp workshop to keep us entertained.
Indeed I shall.
Chrysalis and Chuck will be joining us as well as Malachi the Bolivian flutist.
I may even go completely wild and break out my great uncle Tiberius's accordian!

Should be a hoot.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Our merry band of planet savers, Lark, Starchild, Gideon, Lemony and myself start our bicycle trek to Glasgow today for the COP26 summit.

We'll be staying in eco-lodges along the way feasting on what we can forage from God's great garden and singing earth laments to the tune of Gideon's nose flute in the evening.

Once there, Lark has agreed to let me take her from the rear in front of the pestilence-emitting Bentleys that arrive at the door in a symbolic 'shafting of the earth ritual'. I've promised not to unload although it will be difficult as she's most definitely the beauty of our group with an 'arse to die for' as Vivian quaintly put it. Vivian can't make it sadly even though he drew the long straw to do the deed with Lark but strangely broke his nose and jaw the very next day.

But I've stepped up to the plate to take his place.

I've also convinced Lark that she should wear an air-hostess costume, assuring her it represents the fight against the polluting aviation industry.

Shit. I've cum.

I hope that doesn't happen on Sunday, I did promise after all.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Get with the current lingo FFS

It's now climate change, where any variation of weather can be blamed on your over usage, washing your dishes or heating your house

Greta wants a return to the dark ages where you keep warm by huddling together whilst countries like India and china do whatever the fuck they like

2021 is fucking epic
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:32 am Get with the current lingo FFS

It's now climate change, where any variation of weather can be blamed on your over usage, washing your dishes or heating your house

Greta wants a return to the dark ages where you keep warm by huddling together whilst countries like India and china do whatever the fuck they like

2021 is fucking epic
It was raining where I live today. It will probably, if the forecast is to be believed, rain again tomorrow morning. This means then when I am standing pitchside watching the kids I coach play football, I am going to get wet. Probably very fucking wet. And as it is nearly November it will probably be very cold.

I am in my 60s. When I played football in my younger years it was usually cold and wet in late October/early November, just as it will probably be tomorrow. So can some cunt tell me what exactly has changed because it certainly isn't any fucking warmer.

Who can I blame. ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:52 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:32 am Get with the current lingo FFS

2021 is fucking epic
It was raining where I live today. It will probably, if the forecast is to be believed, rain again tomorrow morning. This means then when I am standing pitchside watching the kids I coach play football, I am going to get wet. Probably very fucking wet. And as it is nearly November it will probably be very cold.

I am in my 60s. When I played football in my younger years it was usually cold and wet in late October/early November, just as it will probably be tomorrow. So can some cunt tell me what exactly has changed because it certainly isn't any fucking warmer.

Who can I blame. ?
Blame every business that is desperately attempting to virtue signal that they are carbon neutral.

It's a warm October and it's their fault
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well I was out last night. Got a diesel-consuming cab to the Rose and Crown which dropped me off afterwards at the kebab van in town from where I staggered back eating a large doner.

I was so cunted I couldn't handle the stairs so I crashed on the sofa but it was cold so I left the heating on all night.

And was I flooded out this morning due to rising sea levels ?

Was I fuck.

What's the point of this climate conference ?

Except for Boris to land one on that cunt Macron of course, then it would be worth it.

Noni

Post by Noni »

I just farted, so that's going to ruin the planet. :lol:
Last edited by Noni on Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.