What do you think this country will be like in another 25 years?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: What do you think this country will be like in another 25 years?

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:26 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:05 pm Just got back from East Ham ,it’s not looking fucking pretty.
On your hols mate ?

:lol:
:lol: :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:51 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:26 pm

On your hols mate ?

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
My first wife was from East Ham bless her socks.

A ginner though. Had to wear lots of perfume.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I see the two gullible fuckers gave a home to a poor asylum seeker swallowing the old fucking sob story
What’s the cunt do blow himself up before he could inflict death on others thank fuck.
Mental health excuse already bandied about regarding this piece of shit.
All the time more and more are coming over courtesy of Border patrol ,Lifeboats and the Royal Navy.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

This will put a stop to them invading us......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59317299

palerider

Post by palerider »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:42 pm This will put a stop to them invading us......

I don't think so. Plenty of ways to get dinghies. And I'm reading today that we're going to send them to Albania. :lol: Patel is one incompetent bitch. She must be noshing that scruffy blond cunt daily to keep her job.

We can't rely on other countries to help us out. The only way is to do it ourselves. Break the business model.

Make it illegal to enter a country without permission if coming from another safe country by pulling out of the EU human rights farce. So then, it's chokey time. And like anyone else inside at Her Majesty's pleasure, mobile phones are banned. You get food, prison clothing and 21 hour a day bang up. It's that simple.

Building a huge prison in the middle of nowhere to accomodate the cunts will cost of course but once the sponging fuckers know what awaits, and realise it's not hotels and £40 pw spending money, the attraction isn't as nice.

For all of the rhetoric and blame games the truest statement I've heard came from France where a mayor of one town close to the coast said it's our fault as it's so attractive for them to come, and he's spot on.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:00 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:42 pm This will put a stop to them invading us......

I don't think so. Plenty of ways to get dinghies. And I'm reading today that we're going to send them to Albania. :lol: Patel is one incompetent bitch. She must be noshing that scruffy blond cunt daily to keep her job.

We can't rely on other countries to help us out. The only way is to do it ourselves. Break the business model.

Make it illegal to enter a country without permission if coming from another safe country by pulling out of the EU human rights farce. So then, it's chokey time. And like anyone else inside at Her Majesty's pleasure, mobile phones are banned. You get food, prison clothing and 21 hour a day bang up. It's that simple.

Building a huge prison in the middle of nowhere to accomodate the cunts will cost of course but once the sponging fuckers know what awaits, and realise it's not hotels and £40 pw spending money, the attraction isn't as nice.

For all of the rhetoric and blame games the truest statement I've heard came from France where a mayor of one town close to the coast said it's our fault as it's so attractive for them to come, and he's spot on.
Dominc Rabb is not looking for other countries to 'help the UK out' he is looking to build an international partnership. We collect people and then send them elsewhere for processing. It sort of turns illegal immigration into a travel business.

Obviosuly it's one way travel - they don't return - and the 'partner' in this collaboration arranges things accordingly.

Albania has distanced herself from any co-operative partnership but as one of the advisors pointed out, 'we just find somewhere else'

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:01 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Dominc Rabb is not looking for other countries to 'help the UK out' he is looking to build an international partnership. We collect people and then send them elsewhere for processing. It sort of turns illegal immigration into a travel business.

Obviosuly it's one way travel - they don't return - and the 'partner' in this collaboration arranges things accordingly.

Albania has distanced herself from any co-operative partnership but as one of the advisors pointed out, 'we just find somewhere else'
Greenland's nice this time of year.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Why not detain the cunts on the Falkland Islands ?

The Royal Naval water taxis ferrying the fuckers will be doing a worthwhile job for a change.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Love that fact that the RLNI, an organization funded from charitable donations are running a taxi service for immigrant illegals
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:59 pm Love that fact that the RLNI, an organization funded from charitable donations are running a taxi service for immigrant illegals
Up until 4 months ago I paid them monthly by direct debit but cancelled because of the outrage.

I got the standard email and letter thanking me for my support but asking for the reason which I gladly told them.

Strangely not heard a thing since.