The proof that there is a God

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The proof that there is a God

Post by palerider »

It's the one question that we don't like thinking about.

What happens after we croak ?

I've read stories about out of body experiences, a white light in a tunnel, 'seeing or hearing' loved ones who've recently passed, but the definitve answer was given for me in Liverpool the other day.

Emad al Swealmeen, a Syrian / Iraqi / Jordanian (take your pick) failed asylum seeker thought that converting to Christianity would help his cause and those gullible twat bishops welcomed him to the fold.

And God obviously told him to blow up a Remembrance Day service or a Mothers' hospital.

But Lo. It came to pass
Emad did'st travel to the place of martyrdom
And the Lord was with him
And He sayeth to Emad
'Hast thou a mercury switch detonator ?'
'No Lord. Just some cheap shit I got on Ebay. I spunked all my dosh on tattoos to fool the infidels'
'Thou art a silly bastard then for they are said to be the best...........see you at the gate in ten seconds but it's going to get fucking hot you evil cunt'

And God in His mercy saw that he'd been taken to that place by a miracle. A good scouser. And He saved him. Along with many innocents. And Emad scattereth himself in a flash of wonderous light.

Praise be the Lord.

Amen.

JayK

Re: The proof that there is a God

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:17 am It's the one question that we don't like thinking about.

I've read stories about out of body experiences, a white light in a tunnel, 'seeing or hearing' loved ones who've recently passed, but the definitve answer was given for me in Liverpool the other day.

Emad al Swealmeen, a Syrian / Iraqi / Jordanian (take your pick) failed asylum seeker thought that converting to Christianity would help his cause and those gullible twat bishops welcomed him to the fold.

And God obviously told him to blow up a Remembrance Day service or a Mothers' hospital.

But Lo. It came to pass
And He sayeth to Emad
'No Lord. Just some cheap shit I got on Ebay. I spunked all my dosh on tattoos to fool the infidels'
'Thou art a silly bastard then for they are said to be the best...........see you at the gate in ten seconds but it's going to get fucking hot you evil cunt'

And God in His mercy saw that he'd been taken to that place by a miracle. A good scouser. And He saved him. Along with many innocents. And Emad scattereth himself in a flash of wonderous light.

Praise be the Lord.

Amen.
:lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

This is typical BBC.

Trying to blame the Asylum System.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59308947

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:49 am This is typical BBC.

There’s an asylum system ?????
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:01 am

This is it
Attachments
CD613EC1-75D3-4F94-9C27-D6769E311285.jpeg
CD613EC1-75D3-4F94-9C27-D6769E311285.jpeg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
COYI!!!

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

To be fair, the BBC are not wrong in this case. If he was denied leave to appeal in 2017, why was he still in the country? Why was he not deported? He shouldn't have been here to do what he did if the system was working properly but the Government are all cunts who haven't a clue what they're doing.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Jacko1966 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:32 am

To be fair, the BBC are not wrong in this case. If he was denied leave to appeal in 2017, why was he still in the country? Why was he not deported? He shouldn't have been here to do what he did if the system was working properly but the Government are all cunts who haven't a clue what they're doing.
You're not wrong Jacko.

Patel couldn't organise a Chelsea defence.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:17 am It's the one question that we don't like thinking about.

But Lo. It came to pass
And He sayeth to Emad

Praise be the Lord.

Amen.
A fine piece my learned friend. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:01 am

Surely there must be. Brexit was going to enable us to get back control of our borders wasn't it ? No doubt the record number who washed up at Dover the other day will be sent back to the country they first entered the EU through faster than shit through a goose as the "robust" UK immigration policies are implemented post haste. Oh, hang on, we can't send them back under the Dublin agreement any more can we ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So can we assume the illustrious Priti Patel will have them sent back to their country of origin ? Answers on a postcard.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A lot of the blame lies with these human rights lawyers circling around like fucking vultures
A plane meant to deport 39 Jamaicans was stopped at the last minute a while back leaving a total of 3 actually being fucked off
Despite most being violent criminals ,rapists and child abusers.
What a multi cultural shithole we have become.