Tassie Tim captain no more

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
OZHAMMER

Re: Tassie Tim captain no more

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:14 am Crux of the matter is that he came in as the white knight after Smith got sucked in by that obnoxious cunt Warner. Made a big statement about family values etc when made captain. He knew this was hiding in his closet from a year before as did Cricket Oz. The woman involved, who should probably be charged, is now trying to make a buck by selling the pics and telling her story to the media on Ashes eve. Tim found out and beat the release and confessed to all. Can't imagine the Barmy Army not bringing it up on day one. :)
Agree with all of that.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:49 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:14 am Crux of the matter is that he came in as the white knight after Smith got sucked in by that obnoxious cunt Warner. Made a big statement about family values etc when made captain. He knew this was hiding in his closet from a year before as did Cricket Oz. The woman involved, who should probably be charged, is now trying to make a buck by selling the pics and telling her story to the media on Ashes eve. Tim found out and beat the release and confessed to all. Can't imagine the Barmy Army not bringing it up on day one. :)
Trying to make a buck ? Wasn't a relation of Azeem Rafiq was it ?

Paine is regarded here as the one 'nice Aussie' of their team. And I actually like Warner more than Smith tbh. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is a proper street fighter in Aussie tradition, not a behind your back sledger and one ugly cunt to boot.

He calls a spade a spade to your face.

Can I say that ?
I've just checked with flick and Chad and apparently it's racist. To which I replied bollocks and crowned the pair of them with my trusted shovel from the garage.
All's well that ends well Mon Ami and two less wokes to deal with to boot.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:47 am

Paine is regarded here as the one 'nice Aussie' of their team. And I actually like Warner more than Smith tbh. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is a proper street fighter in Aussie tradition, not a behind your back sledger and one ugly cunt to boot.

Can I say that ?
I've just checked with flick and Chad and apparently it's racist. To which I replied bollocks and crowned the pair of them with my trusted shovel from the garage.
:lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Can I say that ?
Excellent response. If Flick and Chad were not able to grasp the basic assertion that a spade is a spade, then being fully whacked flush on the kisser with a gleaming shovel, is the teachable-moment that highlights the distinction.

It might only be a slight curvature of the blade difference but these early lessons, are invaluable later.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:21 am

Excellent response. If Flick and Chad were not able to grasp the basic assertion that a spade is a spade, then being fully whacked flush on the kisser with a gleaming shovel, is the teachable-moment that highlights the distinction.

It might only be a slight curvature of the blade difference but these early lessons, are invaluable later.
Quite so BD.
I find that a swiftly delivered braining to the back of the bonce works wonders.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:38 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:21 am

Quite so BD.
I find that a swiftly delivered braining to the back of the bonce works wonders.
In respect of wokeness I always use a rainbow-coloured baseball bat when braining. It's the 21st century after all.