A dilemma

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

A dilemma

Post by palerider »

Some friends of mine have invited me to a birthday meal. They're really nice, friendly people and not woke warriors.

But Hubby is a bit under the thumb tbh and it's his wife's birthday. And she's vegan. He's booked the bash at a vegetarian restaurant in Bath. They could have gone to any restaurant as she's not one of these daft bints who preaches. They all have a rabbit food option these days.

So do I....

a) Go and try to enjoy it. Even though the signature dish appears to be chard and mushroom risotto.
b) Go but vomit on the table after a couple of mouthfuls.
c) Make an excuse to say I'm washing my hair this Friday.
d) Be honest and tell them I'd rather eat my own shit.
or e) Waltz in clutching a KFC boneless banquet meal telling Jenny 'I bet you'd love a bit of meat' with a saucy wink.

I can't be done with these decisions. I wish life was simple.

Ironworksfc

Re: A dilemma

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:06 pm Some friends of mine have invited me to a birthday meal. They're really nice, friendly people and not woke warriors.

But Hubby is a bit under the thumb tbh and it's his wife's birthday. And she's vegan. He's booked the bash at a vegetarian restaurant in Bath. They could have gone to any restaurant as she's not one of these daft bints who preaches. They all have a rabbit food option these days.

So do I....

a) Go and try to enjoy it. Even though the signature dish appears to be chard and mushroom risotto.
or e) Waltz in clutching a KFC boneless banquet meal telling Jenny 'I bet you'd love a bit of meat' with a saucy wink.

All good options, but I would go for d

That way you can remove a vegan from your friends list
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:17 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:06 pm Some friends of mine have invited me to a birthday meal. They're really nice, friendly people and not woke warriors.

So do I....

All good options, but I would go for d

That way you can remove a vegan from your friends list
True.

The saving grace is the restaurant does serve beer.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Definitely D. And you never know, they might let you have a dip
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

So do I....

You'll have to ask the Agony Uncle on here, BB.

He knows everything about them types of problems

His the best,in my opinion ;)

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

So do I....

A dilemma right enough my learned friend.
Personally I'd go for e, and actually go through with the deed as she's going to the loo. A quick walloping in the ladies and a smearing all over in kfc's finest barbecue sauce should ensure she keeps her gob shut. If she does start screaming she's been violated then you can counter by saying she's a drug addict and not a vegan as she's been in the bog stuffing her chops with a chicken fillet meal.
It's a win win my compadre.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 pm

So do I....

You'll have to ask the Agony Uncle on here, BB.

He knows everything about them types of problems

His the best,in my opinion ;)
Kind words indeed my friend.
I've passed on my answer to Sir P.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:54 am

So do I....

Personally I'd go for e, and actually go through with the deed as she's going to the loo. A quick walloping in the ladies and a smearing all over in kfc's finest barbecue sauce should ensure she keeps her gob shut. If she does start screaming she's been violated then you can counter by saying she's a drug addict and not a vegan as she's been in the bog stuffing her chops with a chicken fillet meal.
Many thanks for your valued input my learned friend.

E does seem favourite. I've asked my Whatsapp group 'Perverts Inc.' and it's by far the preferred choice although an F, burning the restaurant down half an hour before, then taking her to a proper place that served veggie shit along with steak then spiking her chardonnay with rohipnol prior to a damned good back-scuttling was an interesting alternative suggestion.

Although not exactly pretty she's blessed with a great arse after all.

I will of course let you know the outcome.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:54 am

E does seem favourite. I've asked my Whatsapp group 'Perverts Inc.' and it's by far the preferred choice although an F, burning the restaurant down half an hour before, then taking her to a proper place that served veggie shit along with steak then spiking her chardonnay with rohipnol prior to a damned good back-scuttling was an interesting alternative suggestion.

Prey do Mon Ami.
A sneaky alternative of course would be to rohipnol the pair of them at a local zoo. Back scuttle the bejesus out of her and let the gorrilas chuck their muck up his rusty sheriff's badge, fuck off to a steak house for a slap up feed and a jar or six of ye old drain cleaner.

Always here to help my friend, always here.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Prey do Mon Ami.
A sneaky alternative of course would be to rohipnol the pair of them at a local zoo. Back scuttle the bejesus out of her and let the gorrilas chuck their muck up his rusty sheriff's badge, fuck off to a steak house for a slap up feed and a jar or six of ye old drain cleaner.

Always here to help my friend, always here.
:lol: :lol: