Here to help.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Here to help.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dear Sir Pale.
I've just met a stunning woman, but when it came down to the dirty deed, she had a minge that looked like it had been hit by an axe. It was like putting a pencil in the blackwall tunnel. I've spoken to BB and after continuous groaning on the other end of the phone, he suggested rohipnol and shoving implements like a snooker cue or a piece of scaffold pole up there to fill the void for balance. I've taken his advice, but he's referred me to you for a second opinion.

Yours in desperation
Rupert Plink.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Here to help.

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:15 pm Dear Sir Pale.
I've just met a stunning woman, but when it came down to the dirty deed, she had a minge that looked like it had been hit by an axe. It was like putting a pencil in the blackwall tunnel. I've spoken to BB and after continuous groaning on the other end of the phone, he suggested rohipnol and shoving implements like a snooker cue or a piece of scaffold pole up there to fill the void for balance. I've taken his advice, but he's referred me to you for a second opinion.

Yours in desperation
Rupert Plink.
Dear Rupert.

A common problem these days with demure English roses putting it about with hundreds of African illegals, many of whom have shlongs like a dead branch with a sheep's heart stuck on the end. Another reason I believe to sink the dinghies with harpoons mid-channel but I digress.

At the end of the day, the act should be a joyous occasion for both partners. Therefore I recommend a course of ointment from my company in Germany, Grossenbratwurst AD based in Munchen.

Our secret formula will treble length and quadruple girth in days !

Although secret, the ingredients I have to tell you by law, include certain enzymes found in Jamaican men and side effects, although rare, could result in you sucking your teeth, drive-by shooting and robbing shopkeepers at knifepoint.

I've sent you a free sample.

Let me know how you get on.