What an embarrassment for football this is...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Rick_Deckard

What an embarrassment for football this is...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Didnt even have scores like this in the playground at school

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59485974

Utter garbage , truly pathetic really, yet the good old BBC still promote this crap on its woke footie pages as if its on a par with the mens game.. all in the name of equality and box ticking dontcha know !..

JayK

Re: What an embarrassment for football this is...

Post by JayK »

Apparently they ran to the centre after each goal in their eagerness to score another. Bit disrespectful to the other lot
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:23 pm Didnt even have scores like this in the playground at school

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59485974

Utter garbage , truly pathetic really, yet the good old BBC still promote this crap on its woke footie pages as if its on a par with the mens game.. all in the name of equality and box ticking dontcha know !..
The commentator went beserk 20 times - I don't know whether he was taking the piss or just a bit of a simpleton. He probably is greatly amused by Mrs Brown's Boys, which is funny if you giggle at custard pies or are 11 years old...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It so annoys me,when the BBC give it EQUAL headlines with the men's game..

Actually on the website Tuesday,they had the Women's Result/Fixtures on the main page,in front of the PL Games.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

no difference than a multi million pound England team, whacking a team of plumbers and caretakers?

Womans football and cricket, for me, are shit. But I dont see why they would not be given equal billing?
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Football , if it has feelings , must surely be embarrassed.

The BBC , on the other hand , quite enjoy being embarrassed for us all on just about every topic imaginable.

Don’t spoil it for em Tegs . Their conscience is clear now I’m sure.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:05 pm no difference than a multi million pound England team, whacking a team of plumbers and caretakers?

Womans football and cricket, for me, are shit. But I dont see why they would not be given equal billing?
Indeed.

And men should be allowed on the Great British Iron Off.

Equal ops and all that.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

The most entertaining thing about women's football is the goalkeepers. They're fucking hilarious. Go on You tube and watch a few minutes of them, I guarantee much mirth.

Honestly, women's football should be using 7 x 21 foot U13's size goals instead of the usual 8x24 foot ones to at least give the goalie a chance of not being lobbed from inside the 6 yard box! :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

jameskel wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:05 pm no difference than a multi million pound England team, whacking a team of plumbers and caretakers?

Spot on. Fucking mugs are the silly bastards who shell out their hard earned to watch the crap. And the t v companies who pay over the odds to broadcast something no one really wants to watch.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I actually think the Women's Cricket is a lot better than the Football.

Equal billing..Don't make me laugh.

It's like being offered the chance to watch the Rolling Stones in concert or watch a busker at outside Kings Cross Station.