What Unbelievable Filth

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: What Unbelievable Filth

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:05 pm Didn’t know it was happening but an impeccable mark of respect for this poor little boy in the 6th minute

God bless Arthur RIP
xx
At nearly every ground in the country. I had a tear in my eye reading 'You are loved' on the screens, which if you've read all the details is very poignant.

As for the laudable suggestions for what to do with these scum, some medieval offing needs to be brought back. A public burning at the stake and sell tickets for it with all proceeds to the NHS. I'd be first in the queue.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:05 pm Didn’t know it was happening but an impeccable mark of respect for this poor little boy in the 6th minute

God bless Arthur RIP
xx
At nearly every ground in the country. I had a tear in my eye reading 'You are loved' on the screens, which if you've read all the details is very poignant.

As for the laudable suggestions for what to do with these scum, some medieval offing needs to be brought back. A public burning at the stake and sell tickets for it with all proceeds to the NHS. I'd be first in the queue.
Looking around yesterday at the applause many around me were welling up looking at the screens for little Arthur
As you say very poignant indeed.
Huge respect to Millwall,stopped the game in the sixth minute apparently so officials and players could join in the applause.
Nice touch.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:36 am
palerider wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 am

Looking around yesterday at the applause many around me were welling up looking at the screens for little Arthur
As you say very poignant indeed.
Huge respect to Millwall,stopped the game in the sixth minute apparently so officials and players could join in the applause.
Nice touch.
That’s amazing 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Apparently mrs cunt has already tried to take herself out and is on suicide watch. Tbh, I’d watch as long as it’s a good one
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

JayK wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:51 pm Apparently mrs cunt has already tried to take herself out and is on suicide watch. Tbh, I’d watch as long as it’s a good one
I would pay good money to watch the cunt top herself.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:49 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:51 pm Apparently mrs cunt has already tried to take herself out and is on suicide watch. Tbh, I’d watch as long as it’s a good one
I would pay good money to watch the cunt top herself.
Disagree mate. Far more satisfying , at least for me, is knowing that for the rest of her worthless life she will spend every minute of every day scared shitless wondering where the next attack is coming from.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: What Unbelievable Filth Part# 2

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK

Re: What Unbelievable Filth Part# 2

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:58 am What is up with these people - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-59637683
I struggle with words when I read these stories. Just hoping for a lifetime of uncontrollable pain for anyone that does this
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Another pair of worthless cunts to be culled in prison.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

It's time we stopped fucking about with scum like these. We really need to re-introduce the death penalty for heinous crimes like this. It's not as if years down the line the killers of little Arthur and Star are all of a sudden going to be proven innocent is it?

None of this "humane" injection bollocks either. A nice blunt war-axe will suffice nicely.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?