Ukraine War

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Ukraine War

Post by palerider »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:35 pm And as always no matter what we do we get blamed for not doing enough by all and sundry...From what i can see the UK has collected millions , donated god knows how much of god knows what but i cant see any messages of thanks coming in from where this is all going !...makes ya wonder..

This is what our Foreign Aid should be for, exceptional circumstances and not handing out on a daily basis to cunts that dont need or deserve it.
The elephant in the room.

For a start, how many actually want to come to the UK ? They're proud people who want to be as near to their homeland as they can when this stops, which we all hope to God it eventually will.

Not like the thousands of scrounging cunts staying at our expense in four star accomodation having torn up their identity documents who have no right to be in Blighty whatsoever.

And that cunt Macron has the fucking nerve to slag us off for it. If his feeble gendarmerie had lifted a finger rather than watch them launch dinghies while puffing on their gaulloises we'd have more room. Tell you what Emmanuel. We'll swap as many Muslim freeloaders for genuine Ukrainian refugees.

When do you want your first ten thousand ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

goodpost:)
palerider wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:23 am
Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:35 pm And as always no matter what we do we get blamed for not doing enough by all and sundry...From what i can see the UK has collected millions , donated god knows how much of god knows what but i cant see any messages of thanks coming in from where this is all going !...makes ya wonder..

This is what our Foreign Aid should be for, exceptional circumstances and not handing out on a daily basis to cunts that dont need or deserve it.

For a start, how many actually want to come to the UK ? They're proud people who want to be as near to their homeland as they can when this stops, which we all hope to God it eventually will.

Not like the thousands of scrounging cunts staying at our expense in four star accomodation having torn up their identity documents who have no right to be in Blighty whatsoever.

And that cunt Macron has the fucking nerve to slag us off for it. If his feeble gendarmerie had lifted a finger rather than watch them launch dinghies while puffing on their gaulloises we'd have more room. Tell you what Emmanuel. We'll swap as many Muslim freeloaders for genuine Ukrainian refugees.

goodpost:)

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ah yes but at least the muzzi's bring in 1970's replica football shirts that match their £200 trainers.
I recently procured a Bobby Charlton manc one from Ahmed who swore he wore it when they beat Benfica.
Needs must, Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:23 pm

Ah yes but at least the muzzi's bring in 1970's replica football shirts that match their £200 trainers.
I recently procured a Bobby Charlton manc one from Ahmed who swore he wore it when they beat Benfica.
Needs must, Mon Ami.
I took the new trainers off my Somalis for health and safety reasons my learned friend. Their top of the range mobiles too. It distracted them from work. You don't have time to speak to Ahmed in Mogadishu while you're shovelling shit. All on ebay now, the proceeds going to the Ukraine Disaster Fund.

I've kitted them out in a job lot of 2007 Yeovil shirts.

Standing together and all that.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Reports emerging that at this new visa centre in Lille, lots of Ukrainian refugees can't speak either Ukrainian or Russian.

Fucking fluent in Albanian and a few cases Arabic though.

Who'da thought it ?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Yesterday I saw US were gonna supply Poland with F-16’s in return for some Mig-29’s to then send to Ukraine. I understand that bit. But now I’m reading they’ve changed their mind and wondering if anyone knows why?
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:40 am Yesterday I saw US were gonna supply Poland with F-16’s in return for some Mig-29’s to then send to Ukraine. I understand that bit. But now I’m reading they’ve changed their mind and wondering if anyone knows why?
Simples.

The US and the Poles fear that would make Putin think it was an escalation in the war bringing NATO into it which, given his desperate state, encourage him to go to snapcount.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:46 am
JayK wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:40 am Yesterday I saw US were gonna supply Poland with F-16’s in return for some Mig-29’s to then send to Ukraine. I understand that bit. But now I’m reading they’ve changed their mind and wondering if anyone knows why?
Simples.

The US and the Poles fear that would make Putin think it was an escalation in the war bringing NATO into it which, given his desperate state, encourage him to go to snapcount.
He should be thinking that already then with all the supplies countries been sending them
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:56 am

Simples.

He should be thinking that already then with all the supplies countries been sending them
He may well be and like a cornered rat could lash out but the west can't risk a ramping up a situation that may result in the only living thing left in London was Keith Richards.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Simples.

Shades of Baldrick there. The Poles come up with a cunning plan which they advertise noisily and ask the US to be the intermediary broker. The US say - No. Not happening..

The US do however, shut McDonald's in Russia, which the Russians rate as gourmet dining. Nobody points out that this might actually be a good thing.
1700 roubles buys you two big macs,large fries and a vodka smoothie.

Pizza Hut don't operate in Russia, but if they did...