Ukraine War

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Ukraine War

Post by palerider »

Well, a couple of Kyiv sisters have moved in up the road. Sadly not beauties but munters. They do a lovely boiled wash to get rid of the, er, yoghurt stains on my sheets though.

And they've convinced me to open up my heart too so I'm expecting an arrival soon. A mother and daughter. No naughtiness, honest. Just doing the decent thing.

I'll have to get rid of the 40 Nigerians who live in the room though so with Priti's offshore detainee centre soon to kick in I'm cutting out the middle man and putting drugs in their ackee so they won't realise they've woken up on the Goodwin Sands until high tide.

Zelensky will be proud.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:23 am Well, a couple of Kyiv sisters have moved in up the road. Sadly not beauties but munters. They do a lovely boiled wash to get rid of the, er, yoghurt stains on my sheets though.

And they've convinced me to open up my heart too so I'm expecting an arrival soon. A mother and daughter. No naughtiness, honest. Just doing the decent thing.

I'll have to get rid of the 40 Nigerians who live in the room though so with Priti's offshore detainee centre soon to kick in I'm cutting out the middle man and putting drugs in their ackee so they won't realise they've woken up on the Goodwin Sands until high tide.

Zelensky will be proud.
A noble deed my learned friend.
I've recently taken in a family of 19 who made their way over via Somalia. They say that their house in mogodishskiya was bombed and they had to flee a bit sharpish.
I never knew Ukrainians ate rice by the sack load.
Still at £350 a pop I can afford it.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:15 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:23 am Well, a couple of Kyiv sisters have moved in up the road. Sadly not beauties but munters. They do a lovely boiled wash to get rid of the, er, yoghurt stains on my sheets though.

Zelensky will be proud.
A noble deed my learned friend.
I've recently taken in a family of 19 who made their way over via Somalia. They say that their house in mogodishskiya was bombed and they had to flee a bit sharpish.
I never knew Ukrainians ate rice by the sack load.
Still at £350 a pop I can afford it.
:lol: :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Should it be hats off to Boris? He showed balls going over there I reckon. Not only the danger of being there but by publicly giving vlad the middle finger. Did look a bit poncy in a suit and tie though compared to the poor cunt in his battle greens.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:00 am Should it be hats off to Boris? He showed balls going over there I reckon. Not only the danger of being there but by publicly giving vlad the middle finger. Did look a bit poncy in a suit and tie though compared to the poor cunt in his battle greens.
Very ballsy, and a big fuck you to Putin. Blow-Job’s gone up a rung in my book.

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:09 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:00 am Should it be hats off to Boris? He showed balls going over there I reckon. Not only the danger of being there but by publicly giving vlad the middle finger. Did look a bit poncy in a suit and tie though compared to the poor cunt in his battle greens.
Very ballsy, and a big fuck you to Putin. Blow-Job’s gone up a rung in my book.
Yep.

Ukraine is to BJ what the Falklands was to Maggie. Saved his job, although he'll still get pelters from that cunt Starmer for any minor given thing under the sun.

Noni

Post by Noni »

After reading the news today, an estimated loss to the Russian people is between 70,000 to 80,000 people killed in action. Russia are looking for volunteers up to the age of 60.

If this is true and Russia are desperate, could this be the closing stages of the war.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Noni wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm After reading the news today, an estimated loss to the Russian people is between 70,000 to 80,000 people killed in action. Russia are looking for volunteers up to the age of 60.

If this is true and Russia are desperate, could this be the closing stages of the war.
I’m sure they started with 2 million troops. That shoulda been enough
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:41 pm
Noni wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm After reading the news today, an estimated loss to the Russian people is between 70,000 to 80,000 people killed in action. Russia are looking for volunteers up to the age of 60.

Difference between the Russian military of now and yesteryear is that nowadays all of their conscripts are actually Russian.
Think about it.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:02 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:41 pm

Difference between the Russian military of now and yesteryear is that nowadays all of their conscripts are actually Russian.
Think about it.
We’ll yeah, there were quite a lot more to choose from when they were the Soviet Union. Still, a 2 million man army is still massive
COYI!!!