Ukraine War

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Ukraine War

Post by terrya1965 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:39 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:33 pm NATO can basically do fuck all...the minute they "intervene" then that escalates the conflict exponentionaly . ..they would have to shoot to kill on the ground in the air etc...Putin is a psychopathic megalomaniacal fucking lunatic and they got fucked in Afghanshitistan and he will not want to lose face on the world stage and even more importantly at home so will do whatever...hes the sort of cunt that M.A.D doesnt bother...hes a worse threat than the mad ragheads in Iran

I dont think most people realise how dangerous and the seriousness of whats going on here...
and as for the eussr they will use this as leverage to get their military theve always wanted
Indeed. Who'd have thought that the actions of a warmongering madman, right off of the back of a global pandemic would present such beneficial financial opportunities for the mysterious third party entity shareholders of Raytheon, BAE, Lockheed-Martin and other such companies within the military industrial complex.

Look, I've spent my entire adult life either in the military or working in the defence sector so I'm not intending to sound overly conspiratorial here... but war really is good for business.
Yep,there are people in our government pocketing money from this war.

Let's be honest,most of them don't have a conscience,when it means money is being put into their Swiss bank accounts.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Horrible whats going on

But as I have said countless times, we in the west have a very forgetful nature.

Not too long ago, Mr Blair attempted to remove Iraq from the face of the earth, with an invasion and as it turned out, no fucking grounds (if it was to rid them of dear old Saddam, then surely Putin fits that same criteria?)
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:09 pm Horrible whats going on

But as I have said countless times, we in the west have a very forgetful nature.

Not too long ago, Mr Blair attempted to remove Iraq from the face of the earth, with an invasion and as it turned out, no fucking grounds (if it was to rid them of dear old Saddam, then surely Putin fits that same criteria?)
Fucking attrocious that was. And the current crop aren't blameless. How much have the Russian oligarchs swelled Tory coffers by, and I'm a Tory.

How long is it until all assets in the UK are seized ? The last I heard was a bland statement from one government Johnny saying it was complex. What's so fucking complex ? You sieze them or you don't.....cunts.

We still buy 2bn worth of Russian oil and gas.....Why ?

And was Roman given ample warning to get the fuck out of Dodge ?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:34 am
jameskel wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:09 pm Horrible whats going on

We still buy 2bn worth of Russian oil and gas.....Why ?
We sold North Sea Gas to fill the pockets of the already well off.

We are all now going to suffer for that decision now,

JayK

Post by JayK »

And we still give millions in aid to Pakistan who are in turn buying Russian gas and oil. So this aid should stop
COYI!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

we buy something like 4% of our total gas from Russia, nothing really and nowehere near as much as other European countries. I believe it has something to do with the quality
Covid in the Boardroom

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The whole thing makes me heartsick tbh.
When you see little tots playing with toys at shelters and train stations completely oblivious as to what's going on it's so fucking sad.
I don't think for one minute we in the west are squeaky clean by any means, but fuck me there has to be another way. Killing women and kids is fucking barbaric and that cunt Putin needs to be taken out.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:20 pm The whole thing makes me heartsick tbh.
When you see little tots playing with toys at shelters and train stations completely oblivious as to what's going on it's so fucking sad.
I don't think for one minute we in the west are squeaky clean by any means, but fuck me there has to be another way. Killing women and kids is fucking barbaric and that cunt Putin needs to be taken out.
There’s a price on his head apparently. $1 million. He’ll be hiding in a bunker somewhere though probably
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

And now we have the cunt Gordon Brown saying its realistic to think Putin could be held to account in a court/war tribunal at some point..,.yeah like Phony B Liar was. !?...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Should I be dusting out the Anderson shelter ?
Bring back Jonathon !