Deal with Rwanda

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Deal with Rwanda

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Not too many white girls they can sexually harass in Rawanda is why they don’t fancy going there.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:21 am Not too many white girls they can sexually harass in Rawanda is why they don’t fancy going there.
That Cunt Khan will probably send em to Rochdale instead
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:21 am Not too many white girls they can sexually harass in Rawanda is why they don’t fancy going there.
The plan to send 1500 of the cunts, all male and between 18-40 to a small Yorkshire village is still going ahead despite protests.

It won't end well.

The ex-army camp won't be enclosed. They can come and go at will. They'll outnumber the villagers 3 to 1. But the Home Office are looking to employ entertainment co-ordinators to stop them getting bored. You couldn't make it up. I can guess the type of entertainment testosterone fuelled blokes with a totally different view towards women will think about.

And I'm damn sure it's happening because we're running out of hotels.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:41 am
The plan to send 1500 of the cunts, all male and between 18-40 to a small Yorkshire village is still going ahead despite protests.

It won't end well.

The ex-army camp won't be enclosed. They can come and go at will. They'll outnumber the villagers 3 to 1. But the Home Office are looking to employ entertainment co-ordinators to stop them getting bored. You couldn't make it up. I can guess the type of entertainment testosterone fuelled blokes with a totally different view towards women will think about.

And I'm damn sure it's happening because we're running out of hotels.
Oh well it’s not like Yorkshiremen are racists.
Should love the Yorkshire wadis.
Applications to Yorkshire cricket club are waiting .all welcome.