Deal with Rwanda

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Deal with Rwanda

Post by palerider »

So BJ and Priti have hatched a cunning plan to send the fuzzy-wuzzies to Africa. Not before time I say even though my smuggling operation will suffer. Although to tell the truth I've scaled it down anyway to house the 25 Ukrainian girls who sit in my converted barn telling old pervs like BB that they've been very naughty and would love him to spank them.

But I've still got my Somalis doing the day to day shit-shovelling and I want to keep them. Not only do they work for 2p a month plus a bit of mutton jerky but I've become quite attached to a few, even sparing them the flail on occasions.

So if the Immigration plod come knocking I'm teaching them to tug their forlocks, do a Pearly King knees-up and say 'afternoon guvnor'.

That should fool them.

Brookbonds73

Re: Deal with Rwanda

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:35 pm So BJ and Priti have hatched a cunning plan to send the fuzzy-wuzzies to Africa. Not before time I say even though my smuggling operation will suffer. Although to tell the truth I've scaled it down anyway to house the 25 Ukrainian girls who sit in my converted barn telling old pervs like BB that they've been very naughty and would love him to spank them.

But I've still got my Somalis doing the day to day shit-shovelling and I want to keep them. Not only do they work for 2p a month plus a bit of mutton jerky but I've become quite attached to a few, even sparing them the flail on occasions.

So if the Immigration plod come knocking I'm teaching them to tug their forlocks, do a Pearly King knees-up and say 'afternoon guvnor'.

That should fool them.
And a high old time was had by all my learned friend.
I've wore it down to a pencil. Such was the speed of my rigours, my brand new Spiderman outfit caught fire. By the way I've chucked another Somalian on the burner as it was getting a tad chilly around the nether regions.
I shall however reimburse you with a fine Latvian wench called Mary, she's 23 and used to be a bull fighter before working in Lidl's.
Just be careful with her teeth, they're a bit loose after I caught her with a roundhouse in a particular vigorous touch of foreplay.

Bon chance.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Glad both of you are getting the help required in these difficult times. A good imagination is always a cure. :lol:

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

If we'd sent all these economic migrants oops sorry, I mean 'asylum seekers' to Butlins or Pontins Holiday camps then totally justifiable charges for crimes against humanity would have surely followed. Think they've got off lightly with a nice little Beano to Rwanda...
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:06 am If we'd sent all these economic migrants oops sorry, I mean 'asylum seekers' to Butlins or Pontins Holiday camps then totally justifiable charges for crimes against humanity would have surely followed. Think they've got off lightly with a nice little Beano to Rwanda...
Predictably the moaners in chief are the migrant charity bosses. Who don't do it for free. The Immigration lawyers, who make millions out of it and the lefty luvvies who don't have to live with the overcrowded surgeries, schools and let's face it....crime.

Something HAD to be done and it's bold. And it has to be made to work whatever it takes.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Perhaps Arsenal can help with travel arrangements for the
Sponging cunts.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

The channel boat wankers at a cost of £5M a day being housed in hotels will get shipped off to east Africa and be replaced with Ukrainians

That is until the lefty cunts call human rights abuses and we have to pay for all of them, all while your energy build quadruple.

Thankfully the government will step in and help all those people unfortunate unable to pay their mortgage with universal credit and have a large majority of the nation dependent on the state, who get to decide what you do with the "free" cash.

All controlled by your smart phones, that the economic migrants all seem to have.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Joe Public are in favour of it by 2 to 1 according to early polls. Which creates a big problem for Jimmy Crankie and the oily toerag running Labour.

As usual they don't give a fuck about what people outside the big cities think. The cosmopolitan Islington elite don't have a clue what the Brits in small northern towns away from the Muslim ghettoes have to put up with.

But I don't know if it will get off the ground as when the first raghead who self-harms after being told his sponging days are over, the human rights Johnnies will have a field day with the prospect of their own cash cow going even further south than Kigali.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The nice weathers here the cunts will be arriving in fucking droves from war torn France.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Archbishop of Canterbury bumping his gums now. His Easter sermon will be about criticising the government and that accepting the sponging cunts would be the Christian thing to do.

Well 85% aren't Christian you arse. Stick to religion.

And if you're that Christian put them up in the cathedral. And see how long it takes for them to nick the silver.