Deal with Rwanda

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Deal with Rwanda

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:40 am Archbishop of Canterbury bumping his gums now. His Easter sermon will be about criticising the government and that accepting the sponging cunts would be the Christian thing to do.

Well 85% aren't Christian you arse. Stick to religion.

And if you're that Christian put them up in the cathedral. And see how long it takes for them to nick the silver.
The soppy cunt has two grace and favour homes to put the fuckers up if he was that concerned.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Sounds like the best and most suited place for the hordes of illegal africans spongers. (asylum seekers my fat hairy ass)..im sure with all the skills they have theylll help the country to advance and become a first world tech beater in no time...

as for the Arch of Cunterbury, who listens to a ridiculous hat wearing twat that believes in and peddles lies and fairytales ?....should keep his nose out of it

palerider

Post by palerider »

I still maintain we're missing a trick.

This green revolution that's going on. Stop the oil, Insulate Britain. There'll be another one soon giving hundreds of crusty cunts scared of getting a job the excuse to sit on motorways while plod applaud.

Instead of sending these cunts to Rwanda at enormous expense.....use them and their fucking dinghies as an alternative to oil. And the by product could easily be used as insulation.

There you have it.....two for one.

Fucking genius me.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:35 pm So BJ and Priti have hatched a cunning plan to send the fuzzy-wuzzies to Africa. Not before time I say even though my smuggling operation will suffer. Although to tell the truth I've scaled it down anyway to house the 25 Ukrainian girls who sit in my converted barn telling old pervs like BB that they've been very naughty and would love him to spank them.

But I've still got my Somalis doing the day to day shit-shovelling and I want to keep them. Not only do they work for 2p a month plus a bit of mutton jerky but I've become quite attached to a few, even sparing them the flail on occasions.

So if the Immigration plod come knocking I'm teaching them to tug their forlocks, do a Pearly King knees-up and say 'afternoon guvnor'.

That should fool them.
I know the do gooders don't like it,but it's probably the best solution.

I am not a massive tory lover,but has Priti Patel says"Are there any other answers?".One of the best things the tories have ever done in my opinion.

These c*nts in their decent clobber,smoking their fags,with their i phones look so bloody poor,don't they?They must think we were born yesterday.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Turn them around in the channel. Gotta be cheaper than putting them up for a few weeks then sending them 1st class to Rwanda. Also gives the navy some shooting practice
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:36 am Turn them around in the channel. Gotta be cheaper than putting them up for a few weeks then sending them 1st class to Rwanda. Also gives the navy some shooting practice
I get your drift Jay.
But can I just make sure that mine are taken off first as they make for great insulation.
I have them imbedded all over the place and make no mistake my heating bills are considerably less.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:44 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:36 am Turn them around in the channel. Gotta be cheaper than putting them up for a few weeks then sending them 1st class to Rwanda. Also gives the navy some shooting practice
I get your drift Jay.
But can I just make sure that mine are taken off first as they make for great insulation.
I have them imbedded all over the place and make no mistake my heating bills are considerably less.
Absolutely on board with this BB. Every 10th dinghy can get through
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:44 pm
I get your drift Jay.
I've made a business out of it my learned friend.

Not only am I as warm as toast even on the coldest days, and with the heating on low too, but my processing centre churns them out by the hundredweight which my team of Ukrainians squeeze into the draftiest cavities on local homes.

It's called West Country Wallfillers. We even got a government grant.

palerider

Post by palerider »

So as it stands, the first flight leaves this evening. Ok, the lefty twats have managed to cut the number down but it's a start.

Bu even some so-called arsewipe border force johnnies are whinging.

Do what you're paid to do you turds !

And an anonymous email appeared in their inbox....'Paddington Bear would be deported under these rules !'

Well I was forced to watch the last film with my nephew and it was fucking shit. The cunt deserves to be deported.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:42 pm So as it stands, the first flight leaves this evening. Ok, the lefty twats have managed to cut the number down but it's a start.

Bu even some so-called arsewipe border force johnnies are whinging.

Do what you're paid to do you turds !

And an anonymous email appeared in their inbox....'Paddington Bear would be deported under these rules !'

Well I was forced to watch the last film with my nephew and it was fucking shit. The cunt deserves to be deported.
I concur.
Rabid looking little cunt.
I'd gladly take a fucking blowtorch to his arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.