Ukraine sinking of Russki warship...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Rick_Deckard

Ukraine sinking of Russki warship...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Hmmmm....Moscow is parading what it claims are the 500 crew who were picked up from the warship Ukraine claims to have sunk with two Neptune missiles ..
but , amazingly, to the best of my knowledge , with all the tech, spy in the sky satellites etc etc theres been no film or photos whatsoever of said ship after being hit and before it sank, nothing nada, zip, no debris spotted/filmed etc etc...somebody is telling big porkys...

youd think that the USA space cams and god know whatever else they and others have up there permanently in space would have been all over it looking for evidence...very odd....they monitor the movements of just about if not all foreign military ships and planes etc 24/7/365 so this area of the planet specifically would have been under special constant surveillance..theres a war going on there, ya know what i mean !?...a lot of tech would have been trained on the whole area it doesnt add up i tell ye.

Satellites have pics of what are supposedly mass graves, yet they havent got this ?...

BlackDiamond

Re: Ukraine sinking of Russki warship...

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:38 pm Hmmmm....Moscow is parading what it claims are the 500 crew who were picked up from the warship Ukraine claims to have sunk with two Neptune missiles ..
but , amazingly, to the best of my knowledge , with all the tech, spy in the sky satellites etc etc theres been no film or photos whatsoever of said ship after being hit and before it sank, nothing nada, zip, no debris spotted/filmed etc etc...somebody is telling big porkys...

youd think that the USA space cams and god know whatever else they and others have up there permanently in space would have been all over it looking for evidence...very odd....they monitor the movements of just about if not all foreign military ships and planes etc 24/7/365 so this area of the planet specifically would have been under special constant surveillance..theres a war going on there, ya know what i mean !?...a lot of tech would have been trained on the whole area it doesnt add up i tell ye.

Satellites have pics of what are supposedly mass graves, yet they havent got this ?...
My understanding of the allegeded sinking:
1) ship was struck by missile/fire on board led to ammunition explosion
2) crew were disembarked at sea
3) ship was being towed but got into difficulty due to rough seas and was lost

With regards to visual images over the last 50 days, they pretty well all fall into the following genre categories
1) damaged buildings with huge gaps in the structures
2) fire damaged military equipment with 20 years rust evident, plastered with white painted Z symbols
3) people standing around wearing three coats clutching plastic bags
4) Zelensky wearing an olive green T addressing a zoom call

it's not exactly the Vietnam war on CBS/NBC - and they didn't have the benefit of millions of iPhones everywhere