PaleAir

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: PaleAir

Post by palerider »

Go to Yeovil. It's got ragheads and webbed fingered inbreds. Everyone's a winner.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was talking to my pal Asif earlier about the influx of Somalians in Tower Hamlets,I know he sighed it doesn’t feel like Bangladesh anymore.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:49 pm Was talking to my pal Asif earlier about the influx of Somalians in Tower Hamlets,I know he sighed it doesn’t feel like Bangladesh anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coffee through the nose moment that.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:17 pm Have to say quite liked Sharm apart from the frenzy from the Arab cunts fighting over picking up your fucking luggage from the coaches to grease their grubby palms with silver.
Nice hotels and plenty of bars that were set up in a complex
Couldn’t fault our one although stayed in the hotel as all inclusive ,staff were very good bunged them a few Bob and a old football shirt my son left years ago.
Avoid Cairo full of fucking beggars and looks like a bomb site.
Giza full of shit all over the fucking place the obligatory annoying beggars sellling fucking old toot all round the pyramids
Valley of the kings long drive through the desert under armed guard into a heat inferno ,enter tombs for some respite from the searing heat only to come out and fight again with the fucking beggars.
Stick to Sharm .
All pretty accurate stuff there Dwayne , Luxor is ok too .
Pyramids , Tutankhamen’s hole in the ground , all pretty standard stuff as you describe above .

We did all that on our first visit and nowadays usually just stay within the resorts .
All good stuff there . The staff in the hotels treat you like royalty and for the price of a small tip they’ll fall over themselves backwards to please . Brookbond & Pale would love it here :lol:
But then you know all that .
The Costa del Sol & Benidorm gang don’t know what they’re missing eh ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:41 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:17 pm Have to say quite liked Sharm apart from the frenzy from the Arab cunts fighting over picking up your fucking luggage from the coaches to grease their grubby palms with silver.
Nice hotels and plenty of bars that were set up in a complex
Couldn’t fault our one although stayed in the hotel as all inclusive ,staff were very good bunged them a few Bob and a old football shirt my son left years ago.
Avoid Cairo full of fucking beggars and looks like a bomb site.
Giza full of shit all over the fucking place the obligatory annoying beggars sellling fucking old toot all round the pyramids
Valley of the kings long drive through the desert under armed guard into a heat inferno ,enter tombs for some respite from the searing heat only to come out and fight again with the fucking beggars.
Stick to Sharm .
Pyramids , Tutankhamen’s hole in the ground , all pretty standard stuff as you describe above .

We did all that on our first visit and nowadays usually just stay within the resorts .
All good stuff there . The staff in the hotels treat you like royalty and for the price of a small tip they’ll fall over themselves backwards to please . Brookbond & Pale would love it here :lol:
Treat you like royalty my arse. At least not when I was there. For the entire week they'd say to you 'Please remember...my name Ali'. This of course is to make sure any envelope (which is provided) is full of tip money on departure with the name Ali written on it.

I didn't bother because..

a) they're all cunts and b) they're all called Ali.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:03 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:41 am

Treat you like royalty my arse. At least not when I was there. For the entire week they'd say to you 'Please remember...my name Ali'. This of course is to make sure any envelope (which is provided) is full of tip money on departure with the name Ali written on it.

I didn't bother because..

a) they're all cunts and b) they're all called Ali.
You forgot c) I’m a tight cunt
Bring back Jonathon !