PaleAir

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

PaleAir

Post by palerider »

With the crisis deepening amidst chaotic scenes at airports with families having to wait 24 hours in the corridor so little Jenny can get to some foreign shithole to get sunburnt and the runs, I'm pleased to announce the opening of Langport Airport in the grounds of the Pale Estate.

No staff shortages with us at PaleAir, no sir. My crew of Ukrainians will be on hand to help you with your getaways with experienced BA pilots who were sacked when that cunt of a company trousered the furlough money but cut costs anyway.

Today we fly to Ibiza, Faro, Alicante and Corfu. Prices start at £39 pp.

Please note. Don't be alarmed if you hear the hold doors opening at 30,000 feet. This will be a routine exercise to drop illegals off in the Bay of Biscay.

Fly with a smile.

Fly Pale.

I'll do you a deal for Egypt Tim.

Brookbonds73

Re: PaleAir

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:20 pm With the crisis deepening amidst chaotic scenes at airports with families having to wait 24 hours in the corridor so little Jenny can get to some foreign shithole to get sunburnt and the runs, I'm pleased to announce the opening of Langport Airport in the grounds of the Pale Estate.

No staff shortages with us at PaleAir, no sir. My crew of Ukrainians will be on hand to help you with your getaways with experienced BA pilots who were sacked when that cunt of a company trousered the furlough money but cut costs anyway.

Please note. Don't be alarmed if you hear the hold doors opening at 30,000 feet. This will be a routine exercise to drop illegals off in the Bay of Biscay.

Fly with a smile.

Fly Pale.

A noble effort Mon Ami.
I can if you like supply a shuttle service to the planes using some old Lacey's coaches I've recently acquired. Muktar and the team are working feverishly to get them up and running.
They're a dab hand with a Phillips and a few rolls of gorilla tape. Fix anything I tell ya.
And if by chance there's any potholes on the tarmac I've got a few hundred surplus lying around that I've incinerated that can be used to fill in said holes. They bond to anything in minutes and can save you a fortune in tarmac.
Just say the word my good friend and I'll have the boys drop a few hundred litres of the goo off

Always here to help.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I misread the thread title and expected a discussion about Beer .

Oh well …
Bring back Jonathon !

Noni

Post by Noni »

I need to send my hooker friend far away from me, how much would it cost to an isolated island ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

My latest venture is now up and running.

Palerail operate a daily service from Huish Episcopi to London with a fixed price of £15 single, £27 return. No pissing about with 150 different deals you need a first in advanced mathematics to understand, it is what it is.

My Ukrainian drivers Sergei, Vladimir and Roman take no prisoners. They've mown down 23 RMT protesters already who were blocking the track.

And they're gunning for that cunt Mick Lynch. If he shows his face anywhere near Paddington he'll be sliced in two, even if it's a mile away from the railway lines.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:15 am My latest venture is now up and running.

Palerail operate a daily service from Huish Episcopi to London with a fixed price of £15 single, £27 return. No pissing about with 150 different deals you need a first in advanced mathematics to understand, it is what it is.

My Ukrainian drivers Sergei, Vladimir and Roman take no prisoners. They've mown down 23 RMT protesters already who were blocking the track.

And they're gunning for that cunt Mick Lynch. If he shows his face anywhere near Paddington he'll be sliced in two, even if it's a mile away from the railway lines.
Not a fan of the Autonomous Collective then Alan ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:49 am
palerider wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:15 am My latest venture is now up and running.

Not a fan of the Autonomous Collective then Alan ?
Nail 'em up I say.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:20 pm With the crisis deepening amidst chaotic scenes at airports with families having to wait 24 hours in the corridor so little Jenny can get to some foreign shithole to get sunburnt and the runs, I'm pleased to announce the opening of Langport Airport in the grounds of the Pale Estate.

Fly with a smile.

Fly Pale.

I should have took you up on your offer Alan .

Can’t be any worse than the nightmare that is EasyJet
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:03 am

Fly with a smile.

Fly Pale.

Are you still there ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:11 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:03 am

Are you still there ?
Yeah for another week yet but still haven’t recovered from the outgoing flight.
Boarding was like a scene from Rawhide and upon arrival I felt like their version of ‘illegals’ .

Nice weather though 😂
Bring back Jonathon !