Glasto returns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Glasto returns

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ah, fantastic fun awaits - enjoy the plant burgers and sway your clumpy clingons, inside your cargo shorts, as you groove to Ukrainian Techno and UK Drill...

That's just what the world fucking needs now and if you blinked, it will be preserved on iPlayer (BBC) for eternity ...man

palerider

Re: Glasto returns

Post by palerider »

Indeed BD.

I have to drive to Bridgwater today. A 20 minute journey that will take 90.

But never mind, there'll be pikey caravans parked up along the grass verges with wooden mushrooms being sold, expertly carved :lol: And as a bonus the kids throw rocks at you if you don't stop and buy one. With the human waste that's left to clear away after the festival giving much needed work to the local community.

And the hundreds of thousands of pounds of theft from the supermarkets round here is just a result of the cost of living crisis. A crusty teenager can't survive without a free 12 pack of Heineken......It's inhuman.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:56 am Indeed BD.

I have to drive to Bridgwater today. A 20 minute journey that will take 90.

But never mind, there'll be pikey caravans parked up along the grass verges with wooden mushrooms being sold, expertly carved :lol: And as a bonus the kids throw rocks at you if you don't stop and buy one. With the human waste that's left to clear away after the festival giving much needed work to the local community.

And the hundreds of thousands of pounds of theft from the supermarkets round here is just a result of the cost of living crisis. A crusty teenager can't survive without a free 12 pack of Heineken......It's inhuman.
Joking aside,that's a pretty accurate depiction of the behaviours of the free-love - until you give me a STD - contingent. That's why those backpacks are empty when they leave home and full when they arrive at the farm...

palerider

Post by palerider »

Traffic heavy near chez Pale, 12 miles from Worthy Farm as the vegan sausage roll flies. It used to be 5 but I moved.

I'm walking along with my old portable boom box with 'Ebony and Ivory' blaring out to let them know what they're in for.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:20 pm Traffic heavy near chez Pale, 12 miles from Worthy Farm as the vegan sausage roll flies. It used to be 5 but I moved.

I'm walking along with my old portable boom box with 'Ebony and Ivory' blaring out to let them know what they're in for.
A fine ditty, my learned friend.
I trust you have adorned the traditional check shirt and waders, not to mention a half ounce of Somalian scat, tucked in to your cut down jeans.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:43 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:20 pm Traffic heavy near chez Pale, 12 miles from Worthy Farm as the vegan sausage roll flies. It used to be 5 but I moved.

I trust you have adorned the traditional check shirt and waders, not to mention a half ounce of Somalian scat, tucked in to your cut down jeans.
Indeed so mein lieber freund. Anything other would be an insult although with temperatures soaring again today the pink mankini may have to make an appearance. And the scat was very popular last night in the mosh pit as I bopped along to 'Da Drive-By Gunmen' with their unique sounds of hip-hop, garage, and murder-rap. I knifed 17 people.

I'm looking forward to seeing Somalia's finest, 'The Dinghy Boys' at the Backscuttle Stage tonight. Their single 'Where's the Benefit Office ?' is sure to be a big hit and I'm hoping to get a VIP back-stage pass to share some goat stew with them afterwards.

I'll keep you posted on my experiences. Have to go now. Moonchild's got the peppermint tea ready.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:23 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:43 pm

Indeed so mein lieber freund. Anything other would be an insult although with temperatures soaring again today the pink mankini may have to make an appearance. And the scat was very popular last night in the mosh pit as I bopped along to 'Da Drive-By Gunmen' with their unique sounds of hip-hop, garage, and murder-rap. I knifed 17 people.

I'm looking forward to seeing Somalia's finest, 'The Dinghy Boys' at the Backscuttle Stage tonight. Their single 'Where's the Benefit Office ?' is sure to be a big hit and I'm hoping to get a VIP back-stage pass to share some goat stew with them afterwards.

I'll keep you posted on my experiences. Have to go now. Moonchild's got the peppermint tea ready.
:lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was Lenny Henry invited ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

A bit of rain last night but spirits were high and while most were watching Billie Eilish, I wandered over to see some other acts. The Thieving Pikeys were excellent with their blend of techno Irish fiddle and stole the stage......literally. And The Wokes, a North London band of gender-fluid monopeds sent their small following wild with 'Let all the darkies in' with a guest appearance from Gary Lineker on the bongo.

I must admit I've not slept yet having had a late night feast of mushrooms but Starlily has promised to bare her pert rear in the teepee so I'm about ready to drive home the pigskin bus then get some shut-eye.

Ciao for now.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Caught a clip of that freeloader Greta spinning her crap in front of a googly eyed audience or they were all off their fucking tits to cunt her off ?