Phew what a scorcher

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Phew what a scorcher

Post by palerider »

Well, I popped into the Post Office yesterday and was greeted with 'A bit cooler now eh sir ?' at the counter.

What a fucking liberty. Just because I have a five day beard growth and a growl like a rabid bull mastiff following a night on the sauce how dare they assume I'm a he ?

I was letting the eco stuff go for a bit but my heshes in arms now plan another week of disruption starting with gluing ourselves to the gates of the Shepton Mallet council offices tomorrow.

In your best singing voice, join with me......

'We shall overcome'

palerider

Post by palerider »

The record high temperatures have resulted in unprecedented events on the continent, France in particular.

So if anyone is there on holiday, please be careful where you drop cigarette butts and have BBQ's.

An accelerant, such as petrol will help.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:20 am The record high temperatures have resulted in unprecedented events on the continent, France in particular.

So if anyone is there on holiday, please be careful where you drop cigarette butts and have BBQ's.

38 here in Egypt 😊
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:24 am
palerider wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:20 am The record high temperatures have resulted in unprecedented events on the continent, France in particular.

38 here in Egypt 😊
Of course it is you cunt. It's Egypt. :lol:

Fucking hot last night trying to sleep in God's county. I was sweating like Fred West on Ground Force.

The Beeb however are using the heatwave to promote their diversity agenda. Record temperature predicted in Wales today said the BBC reporter in Barry.

I'll get me mankini.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:26 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:24 am

38 here in Egypt 😊

Fucking hot last night trying to sleep in God's county. I was sweating like Fred West on Ground Force.

The Beeb however are using the heatwave to promote their diversity agenda. Record temperature predicted in Wales today said the BBC reporter in Barry.

I'll get me mankini.
Are you planning on arsefucking Barry as well then ?

I bet he can’t wait you cunt :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:49 am

I'll get me mankini.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was gonna comment but thought I’d best check 1st. Good job I did. No point in repetition. No point in repetition
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:49 am

I'll get me mankini.

How very dare you.

palerider

Post by palerider »

So during the winter, there's so much fucking rain they issue flood warnings. I live near the river and at times I've seen it overflowing the footpath alongside it. But now there's fuck all water.

Call me Mister Thicky but in a world that can split the atom, is it beyond the realm of common sense to think 'Hang on. Maybe we should be building massive storage tanks for this stuff rather than have it piss into the sea ?'

I'll get me PHD.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:36 pm So during the winter, there's so much fucking rain they issue flood warnings. I live near the river and at times I've seen it overflowing the footpath alongside it. But now there's fuck all water.

Call me Mister Thicky but in a world that can split the atom, is it beyond the realm of common sense to think 'Hang on. Maybe we should be building massive storage tanks for this stuff rather than have it piss into the sea ?'

I'll get me PHD.
I've cut back on the rations for the illegals. A tin of coke between 40 of them is all I can muster I'm afraid.
But on a positive note, my dahlias are coming on a treat after I doused them with the hosepipe over the weekend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:58 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:36 pm So during the winter, there's so much fucking rain they issue flood warnings. I live near the river and at times I've seen it overflowing the footpath alongside it. But now there's fuck all water.

I'll get me PHD.
I've cut back on the rations for the illegals. A tin of coke between 40 of them is all I can muster I'm afraid.
But on a positive note, my dahlias are coming on a treat after I doused them with the hosepipe over the weekend.
You're too kind to them my learned friend. Spare the rod n'all that.

They'll be asking for food next.