Phew what a scorcher

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Phew what a scorcher

Post by palerider »

This is of course as a result of global warming caused by the petrol-guzzling and meat eating society we live in.

Unless we change NOW, next year temperatures will rise to 65 degrees C. And although we don't want to disrupt lives, Myself, Binky, Algernon and Meadowlark are burning an effigy of Joe Biden on the M5 and performing a Javanese apology myme to the earth mother culminating in me entering Meadowlark from the rear symbolising the shafting of the planet.

All in the name of art you understand.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:43 pm This is of course as a result of global warming caused by the petrol-guzzling and meat eating society we live in.

Unless we change NOW, next year temperatures will rise to 65 degrees C. And although we don't want to disrupt lives, Myself, Binky, Algernon and Meadowlark are burning an effigy of Joe Biden on the M5 and performing a Javanese apology myme to the earth mother culminating in me entering Meadowlark from the rear symbolising the shafting of the planet.

A fine act my learned compadre.
I'm currently at spaghetti junction with Tabatha, Octavia, Jadwala, and Fiz. We've stuck ourselves to the tarmac and have plastered the underpass with pictures of Greta Tunberg giving a blow job to a gorilla at whipsnade. We've also got Joe Dolce's " watsa matter you" blasting out from the split screen VW van.
It has to be done Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:59 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:43 pm This is of course as a result of global warming caused by the petrol-guzzling and meat eating society we live in.

I'm currently at spaghetti junction with Tabatha, Octavia, Jadwala, and Fiz. We've stuck ourselves to the tarmac and have plastered the underpass with pictures of Greta Tunberg giving a blow job to a gorilla at whipsnade. We've also got Joe Dolce's " watsa matter you" blasting out from the split screen VW van.
Has to be done indeed my learned friend.

We're off to Cambridge Botanical Gardens tomorrow for what's forecast to be the hottest day ever in Blighty.

Cadwalader is joining our merry band along with his sister Persephone, who's only 19 and new to eco-warfare but has promised to strip naked and pose amongst the banyan trees in protest. We're leaving as soon as I've cleaned myself up.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Breaking News.

When Diane Abbott heard the Met Office mention three degrees today she thought it was about a comeback tour.

Hat, coat, gimp mask, nipple clamps.
Last edited by palerider on Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:20 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:59 pm

We're off to Cambridge Botanical Gardens tomorrow for what's forecast to be the hottest day ever in Blighty.

Cadwalader is joining our merry band along with his sister Persephone, who's only 19 and new to eco-warfare but has promised to strip naked and pose amongst the banyan trees in protest. We're leaving as soon as I've cleaned myself up.
My all in one's drenched.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:35 pm Breaking News.

When Diane Abbott heard the Met Office mention three degrees today she thought it was about a comeback tour.

Hat, coat, gimp mask, nipple clamps.
Rumour has it that's she's auditioning for friar Tuck in the new politically correct Robin Hood film. It's called " Mohammed Hood Princess of the heshes.
In it a 7ft transgender called Muktar gets savaged by a Pitbull and has both legs amputated and is confined to a wheelchair. Maid Marion wants to be known as little John with massive droopers and a cock. Locksley is non binary and wants to be known as theylock with a fanny like a size 9 doc Martin boot. Leaving our Diane to play the part of the chubby friar.
Should be a gas.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:36 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Persephone has now revealed that although she'll still get her kit off, she has sensitive feet and insists on wearing black thigh boots as protection from any fallen twigs.

I'm in a fucking mess.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:10 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:36 pm

Persephone has now revealed that although she'll still get her kit off, she has sensitive feet and insists on wearing black thigh boots as protection from any fallen twigs.

I'm in a fucking mess.
My Calvin's are in bits.

palerider

Post by palerider »

43 degrees today they said.

Wankers. It was only 40.

I had to put a fucking jumper on !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Just seen some reports of fires over there. Just a couple of tips.
Put away the angle grinders and welding gear. Use ashtrays in cars and don't throw the butts out the window. Execute all arsonists. Stay safe you lot.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............