Ryan Giggs.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Ryan Giggs.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ffs it comes to something when you can't even headbutt the Mrs doesn't it!!
Jesus these bints make me puke, bawling and screaming like a big wus when being kicked around the kitchen. Fuck sake how else was he supposed to hone his wing wizardry if he's not allowed to practice on something.
I mean I'm all for landing an uppercut on Mrs BB when she gets out of hand and there has been times when she's had an overnight stay in the hospital after a vigorous couple of rounds out in the garden, but it's all been in playful jest. To be fair she didn't even bat an eyelid when being crowned with a hockey stick for not getting the creases out of my bat man suit, but that's what marriage is all about in my book.
You see they don't mind being back scuttled senseless over the kitchen table, no they're all up for that, but as soon as you've shot your muck up her guts crowned her with the the fruit bowl and knocked her teeth out with the bread bin, she's off to dial 999 and get you knicked.
The bastards just can't be trusted I'm telling ya. So next time they're getting a bit amorous and have shaved the beef curtains and are giving you the come on, just crown the hussey with the biggest frying pan you can find (preferably non stick, heavy cunts they are) stick a cucumber up your tukkas and phone the old bill, stating it was self defence and that she tried to moleste you in your sleep.
Get in first chaps, you'll thank me later.

BB.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Ryan Giggs.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking Welsh piece of shit
Fucked his own brother’s missus as well
Vermin fucker surprised he hasn’t got a job on fucking Sky

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:53 pm Fucking Welsh piece of shit
Fucked his own brother’s missus as well
Vermin fucker surprised he hasn’t got a job on fucking Sky
I like the way, he is calling that paragon of virtue and impartiality Sirrrr Alec Ferguson to act as a character witness. You couldn't make it up.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Based on the allegations sounds like an extremely nasty vile piece of work...

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:03 pm Ffs it comes to something when you can't even headbutt the Mrs doesn't it!!
Jesus these bints make me puke, bawling and screaming like a big wus when being kicked around the kitchen. Fuck sake how else was he supposed to hone his wing wizardry if he's not allowed to practice on something.
I mean I'm all for landing an uppercut on Mrs BB when she gets out of hand and there has been times when she's had an overnight stay in the hospital after a vigorous couple of rounds out in the garden, but it's all been in playful jest. To be fair she didn't even bat an eyelid when being crowned with a hockey stick for not getting the creases out of my bat man suit, but that's what marriage is all about in my book.
You see they don't mind being back scuttled senseless over the kitchen table, no they're all up for that, but as soon as you've shot your muck up her guts crowned her with the the fruit bowl and knocked her teeth out with the bread bin, she's off to dial 999 and get you knicked.
The bastards just can't be trusted I'm telling ya. So next time they're getting a bit amorous and have shaved the beef curtains and are giving you the come on, just crown the hussey with the biggest frying pan you can find (preferably non stick, heavy cunts they are) stick a cucumber up your tukkas and phone the old bill, stating it was self defence and that she tried to moleste you in your sleep.

BB.
Lady P, when she's in the mood, is a bit more boisterous than Mrs BB by the sounds of it although I was getting a tad damp.

She has a kind of blood lust during the sexual performance and is known to bite the heads off mice while she's on top, reverse cowgirl stylee. And afterwards is still as angry as a caged gorilla being stung by a wasp. She'll only calm down to watch the Repair Shop after she's gone out to the holding pen and beaten one of the Somalis to death with a wok.

I'm thinking of sending her up to Giggsy's gaff before the odious Welsh cunt gets banged up with a mass muderer calling himself Gertrude to offer her services. I'd like to see him try that stuff on with her.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:03 pm Ffs it comes to something when you can't even headbutt the Mrs doesn't it!!

BB.
Lady P, when she's in the mood, is a bit more boisterous than Mrs BB by the sounds of it although I was getting a tad damp.

She has a kind of blood lust during the sexual performance and is known to bite the heads off mice while she's on top, reverse cowgirl stylee. And afterwards is still as angry as a caged gorilla being stung by a wasp. She'll only calm down to watch the Repair Shop after she's gone out to the holding pen and beaten one of the Somalis to death with a wok.

I'm thinking of sending her up to Giggsy's gaff before the odious Welsh cunt gets banged up with a mass muderer calling himself Gertrude to offer her services. I'd like to see him try that stuff on with her.
A fine woman indeed Mon Ami.
I hope she knocks fuck out of the skeleton faced Manc cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Hate the guy! Glad he's an ex-Welsh player :D

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

His a c**t,end of.

Let's hope he goes down,because he deserve to.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

The jury have now been instructed after 16 hours of deliberation that a unanimous verdict will be accepted...thats not usually good...

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:44 pm The jury have now been instructed after 16 hours of deliberation that a unanimous verdict will be accepted...thats not usually good...
I guess you mean a majority verdict?