Murder in Greenford

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Murder in Greenford

Post by palerider »

So an 87 year old man on a mobility scooter has been stabbed to death in West London.

He was a popular old Irishman who busked outside Tesco collecting for Ukraine. The scumbag stole his takings. The early reports said he'd been surrounded by a gang of youths, but it's been found it was them who phoned for plod and tried to help him.

And today plod have arrested a 44 year old male in Southall. Neighbours say the house is owned by a Jamaican couple.

What kind of fucking world is London now and what the fuck is that cunt Khan doing about it other than say it's a tragedy ?

Naturally the leftie papers have no mention of the motive or indeed Khan. Some liberal tart will no doubt eventually pen a piece about how this is as a result of the shameful Tory cost of living crisis and IF the perp is Jamaican, still slag off the government for deporting known criminals back there.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Murder in Greenford

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Arrested a black man no doubt mental health issues can’t get medication blah blah play the victim.
Stabbing in a Hornchurch pub the other week on a white fella lucky he survived
Got the cunt ( black man ) not one of these incidents will be reported as a race crime ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I hope they get this shitbag and beat the granny out of him. Fucking low life cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:05 pm I hope they get this shitbag and beat the granny out of him. Fucking low life cunt.
He's probably in an Ealing police cell being asked if he'd like more biscuits.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The vermin cunt Was driven to the nick apparently in a Rainbow adorned panda car.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Citizen khan blames recent murders and violence in London on School holidays longer days and the heatwave

He really is some sort of cunt.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Can you imagine the noise,if this crime was the other way round,a white man killing a 87 year old black man on a mobility scooter?

Tonight cars would be overturned and streets on fire..Shops being looted.Police being bricked and every do gooder on the tv,telling us,what a racist country Britain is.There would be a riot.

Instead we will get nothing..A shrug of the shoulders.It dosen't suit the agenda I'm afraid.

Noni

Post by Noni »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:13 pm Can you imagine the noise,if this crime was the other way round,a white man killing a 87 year old black man on a mobility scooter?

Tonight cars would be overturned and streets on fire..Shops being looted.Police being bricked and every do gooder on the tv,telling us,what a racist country Britain is.There would be a riot.

Instead we will get nothing..A shrug of the shoulders.It dosen't suit the agenda I'm afraid.
I agree!. Rotten bastards!... :(

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider

Post by palerider »

The alleged suspect was the ringleader of a gang who stole jewellery from Central and West London about 12 years ago. He employed kids to do the dirty work and violence was often involved. He got a 12 year sentence. Obviously nobody actually serves full time nowadays.

So it seems that if it is the same man, and the photos look remarkably similar, jewellery theft would in fact be a noble art.

He'll be the lowest of the low in the hierarchy of prisoners. On a par with nonces. He'll have to go into segregation. If he were on normal location he would literally have the shit beaten out of him.

Sadly much has changed during the 17 years since I last worked as a screw. 'Accidents' used to happen in the seg. Those metal stairs leading down from the food serving area back to the cells can get very slippery.

The vile piece of scum would hang if there were any proper justice.