Urgent Apple update

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Urgent Apple update

Post by JayK »

Guys, if you have an iPhone or iPad UPDATE IT NOW!

Apple has identified a security risk that will allow third party to access your banking details and other information.

Just go to…

Settings
General
Software update

This isn’t spam. Please do it.
COYI!!!

palerider

Re: Urgent Apple update

Post by palerider »

Also.

I am Amana Amana, honoured prince of Mufti tribe in Nigeria.

Disgusting and bad government have frozen my bank money and I must have it released so I am now, hearing about you massive Westham people of marvellous integrity, the one time chance to earn £100,000 English pounds for literally nothing.

Disgusting and bad government need this as they are corrupt but I am not. I am very very rich man and I will pay you for your kind generosity to help me. All I need is small admin fee of 50 English pounds and please your bank details and password for me to pass all this to you.

Please send £50 to Amana Amana (Prince in my country)
PO Box 67
Lagos
Nigeria

Thank you kindly. Come on you Iron.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm Also.

Disgusting and bad government have frozen my bank money and I must have it released so I am now, hearing about you massive Westham people of marvellous integrity, the one time chance to earn £100,000 English pounds for literally nothing.

Disgusting and bad government need this as they are corrupt but I am not. I am very very rich man and I will pay you for your kind generosity to help me. All I need is small admin fee of 50 English pounds and please your bank details and password for me to pass all this to you.

PO Box 67
Lagos
Nigeria

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dick :lol:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm Also.

PO Box 67
Lagos
Nigeria

I sent you £50, but it bounced!....

Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Send me the money anyway!...... :D