Her Majesty

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Her Majesty

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:01 pm Funeral done well

The news channels, sucked the fucking life out of it

Newmarket, you have more chance of fucking Beckham
I know Jimmy …. I know :cry:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:46 pm Yeah it’s been on all day more or less .

We won’t see her like again Al .
Unfortunately most of whom she leaves behind have and no doubt will bring nothing but shame and controversy to the family name .
I’m no republican but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Royal Family’s demise isn’t too far away sadly.
Like yourself I'm neither monarchist or republican. And what you say about the demise of the Royal Family could well be true, but I think Charlie's a good egg with his heart in the right place.

The others though, cardboard fucking cut-outs and as for that dirty bastard Andrew....

I notice they kept Princess Charlotte well away from the cunt yesterday.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Very emotional especially see the Crown on top of the coffin,with the Scottish and Irish guards playing the pipes and drums before the first service.I admit,I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

That makes me proud to be British.

Whatever anybody says,.nobody does these things better than us.We are the envy of the world in that respect.

Anybody that wants to take that away is taking the heart of our country away.
In tourism,they make this country millions.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The Monarchy will outlive all of us that is a certainty
Slowly they are getting rid of the freeloaders and becoming more public friendly.

Have to say what a wonderful send off for Her Majesty
Impeccably staged by our armed forces.

God save the King

RIP Queen Elizabeth.
God bless Ma’am.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:20 am The Monarchy will outlive all of us that is a certainty
Slowly they are getting rid of the freeloaders and becoming more public friendly.

Have to say what a wonderful send off for Her Majesty
Impeccably staged by our armed forces.

God save the King

RIP Queen Elizabeth.
God bless Ma’am.
Good onya Dwayne.

goodpost:)

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 am Very emotional especially see the Crown on top of the coffin,with the Scottish and Irish guards playing the pipes and drums before the first service.I admit,I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Whatever anybody says,.nobody does these things better than us.We are the envy of the world in that respect.

The lone piper in St George's chapel was incredibly moving.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:08 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:19 am Very emotional especially see the Crown on top of the coffin,with the Scottish and Irish guards playing the pipes and drums before the first service.I admit,I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Indeed it was Mon Ami.
Reminded of the times Great uncle Findlay BB MacDougall could be heard playing a Scottish lament as he traipsed up and down the streets of Tooting.
Out of his mind and completely delerious on 4 bottles of Auld Sketchies single malt one could hear the wail of an elderly woman as she was beaten around the bonce by a fully grown sheep and bundled in to the back of a ford transit at lightning speed.
R.I.P ma'am.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:08 pm

Indeed it was Mon Ami.
Reminded of the times Great uncle Findlay BB MacDougall could be heard playing a Scottish lament as he traipsed up and down the streets of Tooting.
Out of his mind and completely delerious on 4 bottles of Auld Sketchies single malt one could hear the wail of an elderly woman as she was beaten around the bonce by a fully grown sheep and bundled in to the back of a ford transit at lightning speed.
R.I.P ma'am.
Indeed.

There's a Scottish hisory in the Pale line too.

The clan McPale, led by their Laird mad Angus McPale helped the Bruce rout Longshank's English invaders at Bannockburn in the year of our Lord 1314.

'Tis said in those parts that the screams of the tortured souls of English knights, their bodies having been skinned and hung out on the orders of Angus, can still be heard in the mists of the glens on certain evenings along with the war cry of the McPales, 'Ye'll never reach the bothy'.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

What a fantastic, brilliant effort by all. The armed sevices deserve all the plaudits going. Well done to all.

Now the complaints department after Her Majesty has been laid to rest.
Tomorrow, Thursday, has been declared a day of mourning down here. Public holiday. Going to cost me 1200 dollars in wages. I don't mind that. Back to work friday, thats the kicker. Why not a long weekend for all? Because its Grand Final weekend in Victoria so fuck the other states.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Noni

Post by Noni »

Enjoyed the whole ceremony as some have spoken here, it's great to be British. I once served for her in the Royal Air Force and was so proud. Those who participated gave the whole world a great show. I also did ceremony duties in my time but none ever to this level.

I enjoyed the whole moment, specially the bagpipe ceremony near the end. Great touch as he was still playing while walking away as the sound of the music was slowly getting quieter.

I believe King Charles can modernise the Royals and bring change to the World and help this planet and our children who will take over.

God save the King

RIP Queen Elizabeth.
God bless Ma’am. ❤️