Plod stabbings

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Plod stabbings

Post by palerider »

The bloke who stabbed two plod in Leicester Square the other day, thankfully not fatally, has been named as John Smith.

Not really.

Mohammed Rahman.

More mental health issues obviously. And in true Blackadder fashion I suppose taxpayer funded apologist lawyers will hire Bob Massingbird to prosecute the police and get the Met to pay for the stains on his shirt.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Plod stabbings

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The cunt that lunged at the Queens coffin named as Mohammad Khan from Tower Hamlets (surprise surprise)
A salt of the earth cockney chap by all accounts

His name has mysteriously disappeared from BBCs report

Can’t think why ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

All kicked off in Leicester last night Indians v Pakistanis

Still waiting for the score.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:11 am The cunt that lunged at the Queens coffin named as Mohammad Khan from Tower Hamlets (surprise surprise)
A salt of the earth cockney chap by all accounts

His name has mysteriously disappeared from BBCs report

Can’t think why ?
Disgraceful.

The BLM brigade should march straight away demanding those responsible for stopping his grief laden actions be brought to justice.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:57 am The bloke who stabbed two plod in Leicester Square the other day, thankfully not fatally, has been named as John Smith.

Not really.

Mohammed Rahman.

More mental health issues obviously. And in true Blackadder fashion I suppose taxpayer funded apologist lawyers will hire Bob Massingbird to prosecute the police and get the Met to pay for the stains on his shirt.
Indeed my friend. Bob Massingbird was the most brilliant legal mind in all of England. He once got a killer freed (and knighted in the New Year's Honours list), even though the man had been seen committing the murder by 13 witnesses, held the murder weapon in his hand and told arresting officers: "I'm glad I killed the bastard" indicating that he was clearly guilty. The family of the victim was even forced to pay to have the blood washed out of the killer's jacket. Massingbird also got Oscar Wilde convicted for acts of homosexuality, despite hard evidence of Wilde's heterosexuality.
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:12 am
palerider wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:57 am The bloke who stabbed two plod in Leicester Square the other day, thankfully not fatally, has been named as John Smith.

Not really.

Mohammed Rahman.

Indeed my friend. Bob Massingbird was the most brilliant legal mind in all of England. He once got a killer freed (and knighted in the New Year's Honours list), even though the man had been seen committing the murder by 13 witnesses, held the murder weapon in his hand and told arresting officers: "I'm glad I killed the bastard" indicating that he was clearly guilty. The family of the victim was even forced to pay to have the blood washed out of the killer's jacket. Massingbird also got Oscar Wilde convicted for acts of homosexuality, despite hard evidence of Wilde's heterosexuality.
During his trial and to introduce a bit of levity between cross examinations, Oscar declared he could make a pun on any subject...

The Judge who enjoyed word-games said "The Queen!"

"Ah", replied Wilde, "but the Queen is not a subject."

the Judge who didn't appreciate a tittering audience immediately donned a black cap...

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Although serious i had to laugh at the video of the plod incident...an onlooker with a bicycle steams in and raises it above his head , in the process knocking another plod to the ground then slams it down onto the perp which takes him out knocking him to the ground so other plod can finally get him under control...