Political Discussion

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Political Discussion

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:26 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:12 am

You’ve deserted Penny I see …
I saw the lovely Penny on tv yesterday and she's got issues with her feet.

She can't keep them out of the fucking chip shop. Those bazookas must hang down to her gut now. The Truss tits however are still pert and bouncy.

I've shot me muck.

I concur.
No good being up to your fucking elbows in chips and mushy peas when you're tripping over you frupnies.
Saying that, the thought of her getting her choppers round a jumbo sausage has the veiny hotdog stirring in the Calvin's.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Joe Bidens just tweeted.

" I'd just like to wish Lizzie Sunak all the best, in her new job as PM. I hope that we alongside China and Vanuatu can reach an agreement over the Cuban missile crisis.

Cheers Joe 👍

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Noni wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:43 pm
I thought Boris has tits?

:lol:
He did. He called them the cabinet.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Smarmer and the gobby ginger cunt or the Hindu stick insect ?
If he straightens the country out he may save the Conservative Party.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:24 pm Smarmer and the gobby ginger cunt or the Hindu stick insect ?
The so called 'red wall' turned blue because BJ got Brexit done. And make no mistake, whatever your views, whether you read the Mail or the Guardian, protecting and controlling our borders was the most important issue up there. Parts of towns north of Watford resemble Kabul. Constituencies along the Kent coast that are on the front line also need a fucking break.

For all of his charisma, Boris didn't give a fuck about it. He and that useless bitch Patel just paid lip service. They may as well have been Lib Dems.

Well, the Hindu stick insect has re-appointed Suella Braverman. The only senior minister to say we'll pull out of the ECHR which trumps every attempt to do something about illegal immigration. Truss didn't like the idea. She wanted cheap labour and was why Braverman resigned. Jeremy Cunt also hated the thought. And today, Labour have thrown their toys out demanding an investigation.

Anything to instil more turmoil in the Tory ranks.

But they're scared as well. It's a vote winner for the Conservatives. That oily cunt Starmer has not revealed Labour's plan. Only that there should be legal routes for children to come here. The UN classes a child as under 25, not 18. Think on that one.

So if Braverman manages to brush aside the Labour outrage, work with Jeremy Cunt, walk the walk not just talk the talk, pull out of the ECHR and actually do something meaningful, it may give the Tories an outside chance.

Of course, getting the prices of everything down as well will help.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:52 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:24 pm Smarmer and the gobby ginger cunt or the Hindu stick insect ?
The so called 'red wall' turned blue because BJ got Brexit done. And make no mistake, whatever your views, whether you read the Mail or the Guardian, protecting and controlling our borders was the most important issue up there. Parts of towns north of Watford resemble Kabul. Constituencies along the Kent coast that are on the front line also need a fucking break.

For all of his charisma, Boris didn't give a fuck about it. He and that useless bitch Patel just paid lip service. They may as well have been Lib Dems.

Well, the Hindu stick insect has re-appointed Suella Braverman. The only senior minister to say we'll pull out of the ECHR which trumps every attempt to do something about illegal immigration. Truss didn't like the idea. She wanted cheap labour and was why Braverman resigned. Jeremy Cunt also hated the thought. And today, Labour have thrown their toys out demanding an investigation.

But they're scared as well. It's a vote winner for the Conservatives. That oily cunt Starmer has not revealed Labour's plan. Only that there should be legal routes for children to come here. The UN classes a child as under 25, not 18. Think on that one.

So if Braverman manages to brush aside the Labour outrage, work with Jeremy Cunt, walk the walk not just talk the talk, pull out of the ECHR and actually do something meaningful, it may give the Tories an outside chance.

Personally I'd mine the beaches to stop the cunts and that goes for the woke cunts who decide it's a great idea to go rambling in a blizzard so some poor cunts have to risk their lives to save them while their up a cliff looking at dinosaur bones.
It'd be like Dunkirk all over again with Dame Vera blasting out "We'll meet again" as another shitcunt gets blown to bits from an IED made by one of his in-laws.
A call to arms me thinks, Mon Ami.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:28 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:52 am

Personally I'd mine the beaches to stop the cunts and that goes for the woke cunts who decide it's a great idea to go rambling in a blizzard so some poor cunts have to risk their lives to save them while their up a cliff looking at dinosaur bones.
It'd be like Dunkirk all over again with Dame Vera blasting out "We'll meet again" as another shitcunt gets blown to bits from an IED made by one of his in-laws.
A call to arms me thinks, Mon Ami.
I'm against culling them all my learned friend. I think some should be given the chance but first would have to answer some basic English history questions to prove they could integrate seemlessly.

Such as the exact date of Anne of Cleve's death, the manufacturer of Churchill's desk at Chartwell. The name of Edward 11's gay lover, How many good souls perished during the great Severn storm of 1607, Camilla's favourite pop star.....you know, simple stuff. Ask them as soon as the dobermans drag them off the dinghies, give them a fair time to answer, maybe 20 seconds.

Answer them all and off you go Abdul. British and proud. Claim your free bacon roll.

The others humanely despatched.

We're not animals.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Exchange rates pluments once again as the banks increase borrowing to 3%. :shock:

Ouch!!!