Stop the oil.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
OZHAMMER

Re: Stop the oil.

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:03 am Nine eco twats glued themselves to the floor of a VW dealership in Germany.

The staff just turned off the lights and went home. :lol:

The pricks assumed someone would be there to order them food and provide the means to shit and piss. They were wrong.

Love it.

Attention seeking arsewipes.
If all is as you say (and I don’t doubt that it is), then that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time. :lol:
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

We had some of these twats doing this here for a while, I think they were some of Greta's soldiers.

Anyway, one of them chained themselves atop a 9' step ladder in the middle of a bridge on the main Trans Canada Highway and caused miles of traffic. An irate driver knocked the ladder over, old fart broke his hip, no ambulances could get through, in fact he was literally kicked when he was down and no one helped at all.

Very un Vancouver which is the head quarters of woke horse shitery. Anyway, they have decided to find "other means' to convey their message".

A fine victory indeed

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BCHammer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 am We had some of these twats doing this here for a while, I think they were some of Greta's soldiers.

Anyway, one of them chained themselves atop a 9' step ladder in the middle of a bridge on the main Trans Canada Highway and caused miles of traffic. An irate driver knocked the ladder over, old fart broke his hip, no ambulances could get through, in fact he was literally kicked when he was down and no one helped at all.

Very un Vancouver which is the head quarters of woke horse shitery. Anyway, they have decided to find "other means' to convey their message".

A fine victory indeed
I’m liking Canadians even more after this heart warming story
Keep it up.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BCHammer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 am We had some of these twats doing this here for a while, I think they were some of Greta's soldiers.

A fine victory indeed
Splendid delivery indeed.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm driving to London on Thursday afternoon, by which time I suppose the eco fuckwits who block the motorway will have been arrested but in case any try it on Friday morning when I drive back, in a foul mood because of a hangover, I've got the flamethrower ready for action in the car.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:02 pm I'm driving to London on Thursday afternoon, by which time I suppose the eco fuckwits who block the motorway will have been arrested but in case any try it on Friday morning when I drive back, in a foul mood because of a hangover, I've got the flamethrower ready for action in the car.
Ah you can't beat a good dousing in my book.
It's good to see the old traditions are still around.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:02 pm I'm driving to London on Thursday afternoon, by which time I suppose the eco fuckwits who block the motorway will have been arrested but in case any try it on Friday morning when I drive back, in a foul mood because of a hangover, I've got the flamethrower ready for action in the car.
Good luck with that there’s a fucking tube strike Thursday.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:44 pm
Good luck with that there’s a fucking tube strike Thursday.
Fortunately I won't need the tube. Maybe a bus. Going to see Dr Feelgood in Twickenham.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:40 pm
Ah you can't beat a good dousing in my book.
It's good to see the old traditions are still around.
I think so too my learned friend.

Spare the flame and you spoil the ecotwat I say.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Wonder how many of these middle class fuckwits
have been on gap years trudging around third world shitholes not saying a fucking dicky bird about them cunts
That’s without the aircraft fuel there and back to consider.